• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78-15-2

meow
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, there is NOT a bias towards the SEC with the CFP committee. In fact, there is no pure SECer.
      Just to be contrary, and to buttress Cody's well-made case that the Committee has a strong southern bent, might I point out that the SEC has at least an hour daily making their case on ESPN's college football coverage. Paul Finebaum is a simple PR man for Alabama, and the SEC in general. Last week he listed the top 10 college coaching jobs in America as determined by ESPN, and he didn't name UM as one of them. Only OSU got the nod in the B10, but 4 from the SEC (including Florida).

I'd like it if the SEC-heavy lean of the committee were somehow evened out, but that is never going to happen. There are simply too many SEC apologists on the college football sports talk shows for some of the propaganda to fail to influence final choices.

I guess I'd prefer if the Committee were not influenced by a guy named Booger.
      Last edited by Da Geezer; November 20, 2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Geezer,

1) FACT: There is no heavy lean of SECers on the Committee.

2) FACT: Paul Finebaum is s moron. No one but morons and tards listen to him, or worse, rehash something that he allegedly said.

3) FACT: For every SEC lover there is a hater.

4) FACT: You sound like a democrat advocating for a Fairness Doctrine on espn.

5) In sum: Your statement was lazy, unsupported, and completely false. I'm dismissing your entire supposition and docking you 20,000 respect points.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thirded.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• FACT: You sound like a democrat advocating for a Fairness Doctrine on espn.

Well done.

Comment

• Well you got one fact right. Finebaum is a moron as are those who quote him

Comment

• I got everything right. All are unassailable FACTS.

Comment

• You are unassailably an asshat...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Concur.

Comment

• Fifthed:

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mmmmm

Comment

• I'll bet you that on the Iron Bowl AA...I got Bammer straight up...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Give me a day to think on it. I still haven't made a prediction yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X