Clear All

• No. Decide now jackwagon...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA is The Decider.

Wiz: STFU

Comment

• You're speaking out of turn, Hoss.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STAY IN YOUR LANE, "TALENT"!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• All of you can STFU...except AA...waiting for his answer...then he can STFU as well...

"You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order!"
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dogs and cats, living together...mass hysteria!

Comment

• "Everything was fine until dickless here shut down the power grid"

"Is this true?"

"Yes it's true. This man has no dick."
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• you really expect someone to lose a fifth of scotch betting against their own team so if they win they lose and if they win they lose

northplatte logic at its best

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles too hard snd shits.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "I'm gonna get you Venkman..."

"I'm gonna get you a nice fruitbasket."

Comment

• "Back off man...I'm a scientist..."
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Geezer,

1) FACT: There is no heavy lean of SECers on the Committee.

2) FACT: Paul Finebaum is s moron. No one but morons and tards listen to him, or worse, rehash something that he allegedly said.

3) FACT: For every SEC lover there is a hater.

4) FACT: You sound like a democrat advocating for a Fairness Doctrine on espn.

5) In sum: Your statement was lazy, unsupported, and completely false. I'm dismissing your entire supposition and docking you 20,000 respect points.
                            20,000 respect points!! WTF!! You and Booger are just haters.

I agree with you and everyone else on Finebaum. Nice to have a unanimous opinion. What about Booger? Can we say he is equally moronic or is that racist, sexist, homophobic, and male-centric?
                            Last edited by Da Geezer; November 20, 2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Booger is such a minor celebrity that I had to think who that was, Desmond, Kirk, Rece <<<<<giant chasm>>>>> then everyone else.

Comment

• shaddup sandbaggott
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X