X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey Wiz do you want to be an inventor too? You could invent fried Wiz! Let us know how it turns out.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I don't really buy the OSU 2016:Bama 2015 comparisons for a host of reasons. So, that's a weak point.

But, it's a coin flip. And I feel quite sure that the teams left out -- and you'd have to include USC if the win -- will have no one to blame but themselves. This isn't a case of an undefeated getting screwed so much as a team drawing the high card. You wouldn't be drawing if you didn't fuck up somewhere.

Incidentally, the 9 conference games got OSU! This year it was the East's turn to play 5 road games. If OSU had played an OoC team instead of Iowa -- say, Akron -- they're sitting pretty!

Fucking Delaney; Fucking not practicing before the Iowa game (apparently); Fucking clueless LBs
        Win big, you're in. Not a coin flip. Win close, then a coin flip and these will be the talking points:

*OSU would have a conference crown
        *Bama has one double digit loss to the current number 2.
        *OSU has two double-digit losses. One to the current number 3 at home and one assraping to 7-5 Iowa.
        *Bama lost game 12.
        *OSU lost game 2 and game 9.
        *Bama, regardless of reason, did not look good the last 4 games.
        *SoS will be a wash.
        *Big name marquee teams with national reps would be a wash
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I wouldn't stress it.. bama is in
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            Hey Wiz do you want to be an inventor too? You could invent fried Wiz! Let us know how it turns out.
            ...already tried dumbass...apparently you haven't read the Guinness Book of World Records lately...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Win big, you're in. Not a coin flip. Win close, then a coin flip and these will be the talking points:

*OSU would have a conference crown
              *Bama has one double digit loss to the current number 2.
              *OSU has two double-digit losses. One to the current number 3 at home and one assraping to 7-5 Iowa.
              *Bama lost game 12.
              *OSU lost game 2 and game 9.
              *Bama, regardless of reason, did not look good the last 4 games.
              *SoS will be a wash.
              *Big name marquee teams with national reps would be a wash
              ...but on booster abuse...you are neck and neck...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Regardless of how it works out, I don't think any team left out has a true gripe.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  I wouldn't stress it.. bama is in
                  Wager?

Comment

• The Auburn/Oklahoma losses are, more or less, a wash.

OSU will have better wins (Wisky and the 48-3 demolition of Sparty, who is rated higher by 1 spot than LSU). OSU has an epically bad loss. OSU will have a conference championship.

What won't be mentioned, but I feel is a big factor -- OSU is not an SEC team. I really think it's going to take a lot to put in two teams from the same conference if there is a viable alternative. I think OSU, USC and TCU are all viable alternatives if they win. That's way more JMO.

In any event, it's basically like we have an 8-team playoff right now. That's pretty cool. This is a pretty damn good slate of CCGs.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Regardless of how it works out, I don't think any team left out has a true gripe.
                      Correct.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• TCU...no chance unless they absolutely torch OU...don't see it.

Miami/Clemson winner...in.

UGA/Auburn winner...in.

Wisky wins...in.

OU wins...in.

USC...win big and still would need a shit ton of help. Would need to Wisky to lose in a shitfest...OU to lose in a shitfest...and they would have to pummel the Cardinal.

OSU...win big...I mean big...and I think they are in. If TCU wins close and they win...probably in.

Bammer...if Wisky loses close...and TCU wins close...is in.

Wiz's prediction...

OSU wins by 10.

Auburn wins close.

Clemson wins big.

OU wins by 10.

Stanford wins close.

#1 Clemson...#2 Auburn...#3 OU...#4...OSU or Bammer...probably OSU because they are a conference champion. But with this committee I could see them sucking Bammer's dilley...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• bama will get in before OSU. OSU only gets in if both OU and wisky lose. I don't think TCU nor USC really have a chance.

Comment

• Oh, I agree on the two from the same conference thing and I agree on OU/AU.

I do not think #16 Michigan State is seen as a better team than #17 LSU. I think they are seen as rough equals despite Sparty being one tick higher on the top 25.

I would be shocked if #10 USC or #11 TCU jumped up far enough to be in the playoffs. It would take a helluva an impressive win this Saturday, imo.

I think if Georgia bests Auburn, they jump Bama and are in. And rightfully so.

It will be an interesting weekend.

Comment

• SEC champ is in.. so is the ACC..

Comment

• EFZ
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X