The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    I like your posts, Jeff. I like your passion. I read everything you write. My next time in ATL I plan to let you buy me a steak at Bones.
    Seriously, if you're in town in ATL or Fort Lauderdale, give me a call, we can chat about football while we wait at the Golden Arches drive through window.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I recommend the McRib and McGriddles...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At least spring for Vortex, Jeff
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Maybe the Varsity if it's ATL. Excellent rings, no drive through, they still have car-hops. I know you remember those.

In FL, it's BurgerFi - they serve beer and wine. No drive through, no car hops. They have a side called Cry+Fry, o-rings and fries. Excellent. Beats Bones every time.

One other option. FL is famous for dinners. Lester's and Peter Pan are my two favorites. You'll fit right in with your oxygen tank. Really, great food for under $10 bucks a plate.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I know Varsity well. Pre-game fuel for the Braves.

Vortex has a great beer selection. And nothing beats Bones.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Atlanta is like home away from home for the Tahd, Jeff, AA knows it better than Tuscalossa

Er, I mean, it's a neutral site. NEUTRAL SITE!!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jeff, if you want me to help with your writing you can pay me in AA's-contest money. "$500" an hour, or "$100" per 200 edited words.

Another option is maybe the rest of the forum would find value in being able to read your posts but much faster. I could cut the length in half and preserve all content. For this however I want real money. As a group, you all could pay me a dime per person per word saved, or we could work out a monthly rate split evenly amongst the lot of you. I'm sure if some of you go to your bosses and explain the potential productivity gains here, you could expense this.

Comment

• Do you offer a free on-line course in copy editing? I'd go for that.

Comment

• Unrelated -- well, to Buchanan's prose -- Clemson's schedule is horrific. I'm not sure there's a top 25 team on it.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• VORTEX TRIPLE BYPASS BURGER AND TOTS!

AND A BEER.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• From high-profile recruits finally getting a chance to shine to some under-the-radar gems, these are the players exceeding expectations for the nation's top teams.

Comment

• Yes. Once you pay the registration fees you're in the clear.

Comment

• OK, I need the web address so I can get started right way freeing you from having to deal with my writing style and wordiness here.

Comment

Working...
                                X