The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, ok, they have a chance against M.. let's say ~5%

But this is a real blow to the offense that finally looked like it had turned the corner. And what's worse, now I have to watch them muddle about with CJ again.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      How was it handled by police? The link doesn't make any mention of it.
      He was turned over to Cardale Jones.

I'm sure that if Jabril Peppers had blown a .081 at a Ohio checkpoint with Jake Rudock as his passenger, both would be denied bond and would be awaiting trial at Chillicothe. They certainly wouldn't have been turned loose....

And Harbaugh would have kicked both of them off the team for gross stupidity. I mean, buying alcohol in Ohio? Really? ... sheesh ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Usually they'd make you stay overnight at the least.

Comment

• In all fairness, a BAC of 0.08 is kind or a joke that was pushed into law to catch more drunk drivers with the same logic of trying to catch more tuna by using finer nets. But, it's the law nonetheless, and a buckeye got caught breaking it. I'm cool with that.

Comment

• JT Barrett is underaged, why not include that in his punishment?!
            (Just kidding)
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Usually they'd make you stay overnight at the least.
              At these checkpoints, that's not actually the case. If you have someone who can drive you home then that's what happens. Of course, why they weren't driving in the first place is beyond me.

Comment

• Talent, you know I don't like it when you go all "legal" on me.

But Tom is right. A 0.08 is more reflective of a foolish legislature than a drunken QB. (Michigan has it too). Sometime, get a cop to give you a breathalizer test just for giggles and grins. They are not remotely accurate at low levels.

Now, about that 2015 Corvette Barrett was driving. . . . . .

Comment

• I agree re drunk driving laws. But the law is the law. You break it and there are consequences. The 1-game suspension is least of JTB's concerns. I'm sure he's miserable and embarrassed.

The car stuff is funny. It's currently based on a post by an Ozone poster that was making light of Maurice Clarett. I'll wait for police report. I gotta admit, the idea that JTB was released into Cardone Jones' custody cracks me up.
                  Last edited by iam416; October 31, 2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Now, about that 2015 Corvette Barrett was driving. . . . . .
                    Suppose if you're collecting Social Security one may be inclined to pretend it's a sweet ride.
                    Last edited by Prime2; October 31, 2015, 02:26 PM.
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Just read, it is reported as a 2015 Ford Explorer.
                      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I think the car will end up being a bigger story than the OVI bust. Someone needs to track that down, but do you think OSU will look into it? Not likely.

Comment

• The Ed Martin affair began with a Ford Explorer also. Just saying. ...... stay out of Ford Explorers.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• .08 is 2-3 beers. It's nothing more than a cash generator for police and ambulance chasing attorneys.

The expensive SUV with dealer plates is a far bigger story to me.

Comment

• If it's true.

Comment

• "BuckMartini" of the ozone is the sole source of that rumor. Heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X