Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlabamaAlum is okay. I look forward to the banter going into the national championship game (dig at Talent and Fruit Loop).

Comment

• In an effort to keep my record spotless as forum dictator, I have moved some posts from the Michigan Team 137 thread to the more appropriate "ohio" thread, since the conversation has now become "whose dink is larger, Urbz or Michigan?". I've always thought that Urbz is a bigger dink than anyone in Michigan, so therefore I moved the posts.

Please note the posts are intact. No liberties were taken with content, nor were they sent into the infinity of cyber-space. I cannot promise that I will not take some liberties in the future.

I think most Michigan fans are anticipating a great season for Michigan football, and it will be the ongoing mission of this forum to provide Michigan fans a place to assemble and discuss our team. We have created threads for other discussions and other teams. Please utilize those as appropriate.

This week I spoke to Deborah about the possibility of resurrecting the "Megasite", so that fans of opposing teams would have their own forum(s) to do as they please. She said that there's not enough traffic to justify a new forum, and the expense it would entail. So, that's out of the question for now, at least at this site. Deborah has said the Mods here are free to run our forum as we see fit. That's what we're doing.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oppression is coming! Bring it on.

Comment

• Thank god you didn't remove the post of a giant Wheaties box or the post of an meme about OHIO STATE fans. Oh wait, those are you posts. I will never understand your need to be a douche, but it ain't ever gonna stop.

STAY ON TOPIC, EVERYONE. STAY ON TOPIC!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Thank god you didn't remove the post of a giant Wheaties box or the post of an meme about OHIO STATE fans. Oh wait, those are you posts. I will never understand your need to be a douche, but it ain't ever gonna stop.

STAY ON TOPIC, EVERYONE. STAY ON TOPIC!
            But yet, you're still here. So, you've obviously found a way to deal with my douche-ness. And you're right, its not going to stop. I'm sure you'll adapt or not adapt, as you have in the past. And, you'll stay, .. as you always do, in spite of it all.

Oracle, you know me about as well as anyone here. I'm not asking anything difficult from anyone.

Comment

• Correct. I enjoy the posting of others. I do wish, however, you'd make good on one of your quarterly passive-aggressive promises to leave and/or give up moderator control. You're awful. But everyone knows that. I do appreciate you removing yourself from the politics thread, though. Credit where credit is due.

Awesome posts over on the M team 137 thread. So on topic.

Comment

• Calm down, everyone. I'm in negotiations to become Chief Mod here. I'm the benevolent dictator you deserve, even if I'm not the one you need.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Negotiate with me, AA. Money talks.

Comment

• Wait, I assumed you'd pay ME.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Correct. I enjoy the posting of others. I do wish, however, you'd make good on one of your quarterly passive-aggressive promises to leave and/or give up moderator control. You're awful. But everyone knows that. I do appreciate you removing yourself from the politics thread, though. Credit where credit is due.

Awesome posts over on the M team 137 thread. So on topic.
                      FTR .. I've left two (2) threads. I stopped posting in the 'ohio' thread when it was resurrected, and I have recently left the political discussion. Those are being moderated by others.

I'll decide what's on topic. And you'll live with it. And you'll stay. As always.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Wait, I assumed you'd pay ME.
                        PSHAW!! I say...

Do you really think I'd give up ALL THIS for no money?

Ye gads man ...

Comment

• I'll decide what's on topic. And you'll live with it. And you'll stay. As always.
                          Correct. I'll put up with your arbitrary idiocy because I enjoy the posters as a whole. Obviously, I have zero interest in associating with anyone who treats me with such little respect. But, like you say, you've always been a dick and genuinely horrible moderator. I really can't stress enough the sincerity of that statement.

Same old, same old.

Anyway, the recruiting thread is a mess, too -- well, outside of my posts. You should clean that up, too. Hop to, Jeeves!

Comment

• Remarkable restraint Liney.

I'd be cutting these fuckers up with a chainsaw and stacking like a cord of Hickory.
                            Last edited by Prime2; August 19, 2016, 03:34 PM.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              But yet, you're still here. So, you've obviously found a way to deal with my douche-ness. And you're right, its not going to stop. I'm sure you'll adapt or not adapt, as you have in the past. And, you'll stay, .. as you always do, in spite of it all.

Oracle, you know me about as well as anyone here. I'm not asking anything difficult from anyone.
                              Correct, correct and correct.

Comment

• All this, .. because I moved three (3) posts to another thread.

I didn't delete them.

I didn't change or edit them.

I simply moved them to what I felt was a more appropriate thread.

In addition, in an effort to appease the gentleman, I departed the thread that is dedicated to his team, I promised to no longer post there, nor do I moderate that thread.

Now tell me. Can anyone point to a sports forum anywhere in cyberspace, where the MODERATOR or a forum has kicked himself out of a thread in the forum he's moderating, in order to appease the feelings of an opposing fan?

I think not.

In addition, I've never spoken to the gentleman from ohio in the way he's spoken to me here.

Ever.

And have we ever had an opposing fan complain as much as the gentleman has? Our Nebraska guys have been with us since the Freep days, yet have never complained. We've had MSU fans that didn't complain as much as he does.

Yet, we listen to his complaints, .. we give him his own thread, .. and agree that the thread will not be moderated ... and he's still upset.

All because three (3) posts were moved to a more appropriate thread. And not all of them were his. There was at least one post by a Michigan fan. That person has not complained.

But here we are.
                                Last edited by lineygoblue; August 19, 2016, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X