Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL .. just keep it under your hat for now, AA ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Will do, chief.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I shall be a benevolent king, ruling with a firm but just hand. Tuesdays I will listen to petitions from the common folk but Saturdays shall remain a day of football. I must depart now, as there are concubines to select...
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
          I shall be a benevolent king, ruling with a firm but just hand. Tuesdays I will listen to petitions from the common folk but Saturdays shall remain a day of football. I must depart now, as there are concubines to select...
          Select me a concubine that looks like Sandra Bullock and we'll be fine.

Comment

• I believe someone from our past is about to rejoin us.

If he does, its about to become a much more fun place to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              I believe someone from our past is about to rejoin us.

If he does, its about to become a much more fun place to be.
              Gonz?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Brady Hoke?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Welcome back JamieH.

Comment

• Jamie would be a excellent addition but its not him.

Comment

• Mojo. Mojo or Doug. Or Sean. That's it.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OFF TACKLE!! Please! That guy was the BEST. His posts were Shakesperian in that they were hard to understand and when you finished reading it you couldn't believe you wasted your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          OFF TACKLE!! Please! That guy was the BEST. His posts were Shakesperian in that they were hard to understand and when you finished reading it you couldn't believe you wasted your time.
                          Ha!

Comment

• MojoSpartan? Haven't read that name in forever.

Comment

• If t's Marty/MartinJohn, someone's getting a donkey kick to the jibs.

Comment

• I'd love to have Mojospartan back but its not him.

Comment

Working...
                                X