Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, let me get this straight. The general claim is that the three posters who engaged in blatant personal attacks on each other, that would be Stan, Geezer and Jon, in the Off Topics Thread, are being singled out or targeted unfairly, while others get away with this all the time?

I can't speak for unfair treatment in other threads where some of that snark is considered to be within the rules, but I can speak for the Off Topic Thread that linesmen has asked me to moderate.

I asked first that the name calling stop. Those engaged in it that I mentioned above, continued to post without regard to that warning. So, they got moderated. Two of those involved, Jon and Geezer, posted apologies to each other. Fair enough. I think that says all I need to say about the matter.

Carry on.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I think, ultimately, and, in the parlance of our times, this is linesman's safe space and will continue to be that.

Comment

• Really? You call this place "safe" for me?

Have you read some of the stuff thats been said to me in here?

I know you're joking, but this is no safe place for me at all.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Note:

On the new game threads, I put "A-1 A-2" etc., so that the threads would stick at the top of the forum for easier access.

As noted the threads will be deleted on the following Tuesday after the game, unless requested by forum participants. They will be un-stuck and allowed to age off as conversation tapers off.

Direct all questions and complaints to the other mods ... :-P

Comment

• Liney, it's a huge clutter factor.

I'd rather see posters using the Around CFB thread for comments on non Michigan games or maybe ONE thread for the week's games that gets deleted the following Tuesday but, man, all those threads is a mess to me.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I agree with Jeff. Keep all the CFB talk in the CFB thread.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nobody asked you.

Comment

• This is one time a I agree with Talent

Comment

• Nobody asked you.

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• The individual games have been removed.

CFB Thread added to "stuck" area and given a green arrow, to make it easier to find.

Thanks to all for the feedback.

Comment

• see old dogs can learn new tricks

Comment

• Hey .. who you calling a 'dog'?? :-P

Comment

• The "DVR Friendly Request" thread has been unstuck, and will be allowed to age-off naturally.

Comment

• You can re-delete this thread for all I care.

Comment

Working...
                                X