Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiz, by the way, do you have a P.O. Box? If not just PM me your home address.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      I'm only willing to give out a P.O. Box number. Not my home address.

That's fine.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I have multiple homes - not sure what to do AA?

Comment

• It doesn't matter, you're not winning, anyway.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oh that's right, never mind.

Comment

• WhoDean ...... you and I just did a simo-post for the same topic. I'll merge them if it is ok with you.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                WhoDean ...... you and I just did a simo-post for the same topic. I'll merge them if it is ok with you.
                yep
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Done
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I still have Direct tv and you cant match it for football. Now I usually use 'Double Play' to switch between games, but im using PIP right now for Turps/Texas - Iowa/Wyoming

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      I still have Direct tv and you cant match it for football. Now I usually use 'Double Play' to switch between games, but im using PIP right now for Turps/Texas - Iowa/Wyoming
                      With DTV you can also stream anything that is on ESPN or ABC on ESPN3 or Watch ESPN.

I usually watch my "main" game on the TV and have another that I am keeping my eye on on my laptop or tablet
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes that is another option, I had Sling tv over the summer ok for movies and tv shows - not so much for football

Comment

• I've never been a fan of splitting the screen like that. My attention span can't handle it.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Same. I'll set up a laptop or a tablet like you, too.

Comment

• I can use one of my tablets for the 3rd game :-)

Comment

• All games are off when Michigan starts though

Comment

Working...
                                X