Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now let's tackle the economy and global warming.
    Ok, me first.

Economy - You don't tax your way out of a recession. Recession ends when people go back to work.

Global Warming - I have no problem with warmer January's and February's in Michigan.

Discuss ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• btw .. just kidding ... no politics please ... ;-)

Comment

• On economics, liney where were you yesterday? We waited an extra 20 mins before we ate breakfast. Stan was pretty upset.

On global warming, how can it rain during the game while the sun is shining?

Comment

• Boy you nailed that George. Judy and I would love an answer to the second question!

Comment

• Yeah,, and what happened Liney?

Comment

• Yeah,, and what happened Liney?
              I've been fighting a bum knee since last football season, and when I woke up yesterday morning it was quite sore. That walk doesn't seem too inviting when its sore like that. Sorry I missed out. Maybe I can still drop by for one of the remaining two games.

Comment

• Yeah, that's he one drawback to the Scio Church lot. It's a long hike to the stadium and all uphill coming back. Hope you make it to one of the last two games.

Comment

• If I can't get a ticket, I thought I'd talk to Doug and see if he'd like me to babysit his stuff while everyone is at the game. I may do that for the Nebraska game.

Comment

• A separate thread for the post-game discussion is definitely the way to go. I don't always get to watch the games live so after I watch my recording I don't have to go through 300 gameday posts to get to the post-game stuff.

Comment

• BTW, Mike ... I'm still upset with you for moving away ...

Comment

• Suggestion to the mods: If we ever have to move again we should have e-mail addresses of all participants so they can be notified of the new site. We lost out on several good members when we left the Freep and have lost some in the recent transition to the Lions forum. I miss some of those old posters.

Comment

• That's a good idea, Doc.

But, just as a FYI: I sent out e-mails to everyone I had addresses for. I only got a couple of error messages back stating that the e-mail address was not valid. So, those folks got the e-mail.

Some have chosen not to post anymore, for whatever reasons they may have. I miss them too.

Comment

• Can we ban stan? that way, we have something to talk about when I'm in AA..
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Banning me is so old hat.

Comment

• Yeah, there's no fun in it anymore ...

Comment

Working...
                                X