Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good. Now get back in the crate that is your home when I'm away and can't assure you won't do damage in here like untrained dogs left unattended by their masters are known to do.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• the creepy linesman-Wiz love affair

Methinks hack is jealous...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Possibly in retrospect worth putting up with the creepy linesman-Wiz love affair.
        That love affair goes way back before you were even around, it started in the old College Football Megasite.

I never visited that forum. Either way, kudos for making the effort you make.

I registered over there, but never posted. Not many posters there, not much activity at all - maybe 4 I think that post here and there.

Comment

• Agree with all that's been said. Stay the course.

Comment

• Who asked ya?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I did.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Who asked you?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Me.

Comment

• Who the fuck asked you?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I did.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Well then...carry on by all means...

Actually...STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dumbfucked....then lucent.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, I do cruise thru here on occasion. Today my purpose was to see if last Saturday's game somehow found a way to bring a smile to Hanni's face. The guy deserves a good smile. Alas, I don't see him here recently, so I'll just have to keep guessing.

As for the rest of the comments here regarding my status, I appreciate the kind thoughts that some expressed. Other comments are par for the course.

I have no intention of returning on a regular basis, so you all can relax.. I may do an occasional cruise-by like this one, but I think that's about all I should do. Its better for all.

Anyway, I like how the season is going so far. The ND loss was a total crapfest, but since the second half of that game, the team has shown consistent improvement. I like that for a change. It does my heart good to see a Michigan offensive line that is actually getting better as the season moves forward. They moved some good players out of the way versus Wisconsin.

And may I say I think one of the classiest coaches in college football today is Paul Chryst. He's coaching the kind of football that I love. Big OL, tough powerful RB's, and a QB that can hurt you with good receivers. He's built the program with honesty and integrity. Not a hint of NCAA problems. And his teams play with class. No chippiness, just in your face football. I like it a lot. They were a bit short handed on defense this week, so I think that hurt them a bit. When they get people back, they'll be very tough.

That's about it for now. Tell Wiz I said "shaddup", and yes, I do love the guy. I always will. Its a match made in heaven.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "...liney come back....any kind of fool could see...I was wrong...and I just can't live without you..."
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X