• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...oh...and liney...

STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Liney ...... tell others that we'd (well, I can't speak for everyone) welcome guest posts/visits. No need to hang around or get involved in threads or folks you didn't like to begin with. But, I personally miss some of the football knowledge that Mike Smith, Mike Pitts, Doug Dillon and other missing persons that I don't know if they left for known reasons or not that contributed here.

Sean and I'll be at Scio for the Indiana game. Hope you can make a guest appearance.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Liney,

Hello. Please come back.

xoxoxo,
        AA
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• homo
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shane... come back Shane! (seriously would love to see you back)

Comment

• OP send me a PM

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Not that this is at all important but if you want a chuckle, head on over to mgo and read Ron Utah's (one of the mgo mods) Diary on how to make good posts at mgo.

Those of us that stop buy at that web site - and for the most part I find most of it informative - know the unbearable crap posts that can clutter an otherwise good thread. Ron Utah is trying to eliminate these ...... not going to happen even though he made a decent effort.

Best comment on his post: People who don't need to be told don't need to be reminded how a good post is constructed, people that do don't pay any attention to published suggestions or rules.

All-in-all, we've got a good group. I'd love everyone that left in a huff a year or so ago and set up another forum to return/figure out a way to merge the two forums. I may reach out and see if there is any interest in that.
                They started another Forum?

Comment

• Yep ....... I think Mike Pitts runs it.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• What is the site?

Comment

• I don't think they want you there

Comment

• Any Michigan fan is welcome there. Not my rule, but I agree with it. And I do not have MOD buttons over there. Been there, done that, don't want it anymore.

If Jeff is agreeable, I will send a link to the place via PM for any UM fan that wants it. When you arrive you'll be asked to identify yourself to the owners. They will approve/disapprove your application as they see fit.

There are a few here who post in both places. They can tell you more if you have questions.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney:

hi
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Post the link please, Liney. I think it should be up to individual posters here whether or not they want to dip their toes into the water over there. So, no blanket encouragement from me to join the convo.

I also think that if a mod/owner of the forum in a position to grant or deny access chooses to deny access they should tell that person being denied access why it is being denied. But that's up to them. They make the rules. Just a suggestion.

Comment

• Private forum doesn't need to tell people why they can't join.

Comment

• When it was formed, I got a PM to join. They might not want the link public ?

Comment

Working...
                                X