• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Yeah, there's no fun in it anymore ...
    I'm trying to get him banned from Scio Church Road. :D

Comment

• Oh, so you REALLY want to get him mad, huh? ..
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Oh, so you REALLY want to get him mad, huh? ..
        Well apparently I am going to have to carry you and Stan to and from the games soon. :D

Comment

• Yeah. Either that, or I'm going to have to buy a moped, and figure out where to stash it along the way during the game....:-D

Comment

• Lets all chip in for a Segway. Isn't this an issue for reffing, or can you do that on a lawn chair? I guess it wouldn't impact your blindfold any.

Comment

• heh ... touche' sir ...

Actually, the knee felt great during my final game two weeks ago. In fact, it felt better than its felt in over a year. But, for some reason, last Saturday morning when I got up, it was quite sore. Not sure why the pain comes and goes the way it does. When I went to the NW game, I walked all the way from the stadium to Doug's tailgate following the game, and the knee was fine. That's almost a mile walk.

A Segway huh? ... hmmmm .... too bad I don't know any rich people that owe me money ...

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                Banning me is so old hat.

Living in the past... sorry, just trying to fit in.
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'll be in ATL watching the game on TV .... as the clock goes to zero, I'll open a second thread and close the game day discussion thread.

Hold your post game discussion posts for the new thread.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Yeah. Either that, or I'm going to have to buy a moped, and figure out where to stash it along the way during the game....:-D
                    I see ads on TV for a power chair that didn't cost the users a penny. It would even allow you special seating in the stadium and heck, the ad says you can even go to Grand Canyon!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's an idea, Malto!

Comment

• Is there some way to limit the OlieO trolls to the one thread? All DSL does is divert all the other conversations.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                          Is there some way to limit the OlieO trolls to the one thread? All DSL does is divert all the other conversations.
                          There's one sure-fire way to stop his ridiculous trolling.

Comment

• I believe Dean has already put me on ignore, now he calls for a modern-day Alien and Sedition Acts, right at the height of Rivalry Week?? Villainy.

This Pitts character calls for outright, un-American censorship. We had a word for guys like him back in the 50's. We called them COMMIES

Liney- You're doing a hell of a job. BTW, for the first time in my life, I found actual Hamm's beer while out in Oklahoma. Straight from the land of sky-blue waters. It was everything I'd always dreamed of.

Comment

• DSL is entertaining.

Don't let him get under your skin .... this is football, it's sports for chriis sake.

If you can't figure out a way to neutralize him with an appropriate response to his sophomoric, osu buffoonery, you shouldn't be posting on message boards .... and for that comment I don't want to hear one whine from any of you regular Michigan Men here.

Besides..... its The Game week. We take some crap here from those boys down south in northern kentucky, we give it right back.

.... and BTW ....

F' osu.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This troll fest is expected this week and will continue if they upset us. Even if M wins, they'll be hear to remind us about the last decade and we'll be hear to remind them about cheater Tressel and Cooper.

Comment

Working...
                                X