This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Michigan Sharp has renewed their sponsorship. Please use their link to check out their content as a way of thanking them for supporting the Forum! Their sponsorship has helped pay for almost three months of hosting fees!! Woot!
    Additionally, please continue to support the Forum by using the Amazon link and the Donate link. Hosting now costs $63 a month; every little bit helps pay for these costs.

Go Blue!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I installed an upgrade to the forum software today. There may be some additional downtime today as I tweak some settings.

Please report any issues you notice here:

Hey, everyone. I'm starting a new Forum Admin thread! You'll notice when you create a new post or respond to existing posts that there is a new button available: giphybutton.png You can use this button to search for GIFs to insert into your post. To use it, simply click on the button and then enter a search word or

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• If we want to keep this forum going any one of these actions - top of the page select Amazon and purchase stuff from Amazon through the link or press the donate link and send money direct to Deborah - will help to insure that it keeps running. If we don't step up and make it possible for Deborah to pay the bills we risk losing this forum.

I just donated $100. The rest of you tight wads step up to the plate. I'll match the first $100 in donations received from posters here who will remain anonymous.

Deborah, if you will give me a heads up when, in addtion to my donation, you get another set of donations totaling $100, I'll match that total with an additional $100.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wow thank you so much for your generous donation, Jeff!! It's a huge help and I appreciate it very much.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thank you, Tom W, for your $20 donation!! Thanks for supporting the Forum!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Come on guys. Get that extra $100 sent in so that Jeff has to blow the cobwebs off his check book. I just sent $25.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• liney, thank you for your $25 donation!! Much appreciated.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• No problem Deb. I've sent a list of those I want banned ....

j/k ..
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    No problem Deb. I've sent a list of those I want banned ....

j/k ..
                    Ha!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It has been a while since I have donated, so...

Pay up Bochonon!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CGVT, thank you for your $25 donation!! I appreciate the help!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• We are $30 away from earning the $100 match!!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I would like to donate...can someone post the donate link...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Go to paypal.me/DetroitLionsForum and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

At the very top of the fouum page, there is a bar that contains several links. One of themis labeled "donate." If the link I provided doesn't work, the one at the top of the forum page to the right should work. It's a PayPal link. If you don't have an account, you'll have to create one at PayPal.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Thanks.

Done.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X