Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, for the first time in my life, I found actual Hamm's beer while out in Oklahoma. Straight from the land of sky-blue waters. It was everything I'd always dreamed of.
    Good lord ... you must have been in some part of Oklahoma that time forgot ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "It was everything I'd always dreamed of."

What a dumb ass. Hamm's beer was a low grade beer brewed by a failing brewery. Claiming "it was everything I dreamed of" is as stupid as all those people in the midwest who thought it was cool to drink Coors solely because you couldn't buy it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
        "It was everything I'd always dreamed of."

Claiming "it was everything I dreamed of" is as stupid as all those people in the midwest who thought it was cool to drink Coors solely because you couldn't buy it here.
        It's not??!

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          "It was everything I'd always dreamed of."

What a dumb ass. Hamm's beer was a low grade beer brewed by a failing brewery. Claiming "it was everything I dreamed of" is as stupid as all those people in the midwest who thought it was cool to drink Coors solely because you couldn't buy it here.
          Insult Hamm's again and Rocky Marciano will come over and kick your ass

[youtube]kMCDDuyzYUc[/youtube]

Comment

• I'm shocked to read that dsl had the courage and the sense of direction to leave the shite state of oohi. Of course, he wasn't courageous/smart enough to stay out.

Comment

• Bozo filter is doing a nice job of fixing my problem. Doesn't do much to address their problems unfortunately.

Comment

• Btw tomorrow is cyber Monday. Please remember to use the link above if you are gonna shop at amazon. It really helps out our dear Deborah.

(thanks for the reminder to Bimmer)
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Liney ..... you have gmail.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Got it, Jeff.

I've got some games to work this afternoon and I need to leave soon. Let me get back to you either later tonite, or early tomorrow.

Comment

• Jeff - you now have Gmail.

Comment

• What's the big secret?

Comment

• No big deal, Dennis. Just a bit of a personal communication that I don't want to discuss in the forum.

Comment

• Got it ..... I'll get back with you soon.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Great job of administering the forum!

I do feel that there are too many sticky posts. I'd enjoy it more if the most recent threads would rise to the top. Why should I have to skip past John U Bacon, Bo Schembechler, and basketball recruiting every time.

Anyway, I enjoy the forum. Good job...

Comment

• After the bowl season is finished, I'll be going thru and weeding out some of the threads, including some of them that have stickys.

Comment

Working...
                                X