Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liney, thank you for your donation!! I so appreciate the help!!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• No problem, Deborah. Now if we can get some of these other cheapskates in here to cough up some dough, we'll be in good shape. 😊😊
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm back!

​​​​​I want to post my appreciation to you for resetting my password, Deborah. Thank you so very much!

Comment

• Hey, Rob!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Hey, Rob!
            Good to be back, Mike! Glad to see some familiar names are still posting here on the Michigan page of the forum, yourself included.
            ​​​​​

Comment

• Thanks Rob!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Deb, I tried to edit my moniker (the lines that appear at the end of your posts). My current one is dated. I found that I can't do that. Only administrators can. I'm the chief mod but still can't do it. I get why members can't just change monikers of members. That would be bad. How to I update the moniker?
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Jeff, I suspect you were trying to change your User Title. That is not allowed.

Your signature is found here:

User Settings - DetroitLionsForum.com

Scroll down and find this section:

Screenshot 2024-04-02 095500.png ​
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That worked. Thanks, Deb
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                    X