Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of Canada, when are they going to become the 51st state?
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• The only province we want is Ontario. Let somebody else have the rest. I suggest France ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Economically speaking, you're better off taking Alberta. Just saying

Comment

• Yeah, but we could use Toronto...

Comment

• But if we take the whole country, it will give NJ someone to laugh at...

Comment

• .. dang, .. I didn't think of that ...

Comment

• Wow, shameful.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• BC is pretty dang nice.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I've spent a lot of time in Victoria.... I wouldn't object to living there.

Comment

• friggin' Americans ...

Comment

• Hey, if it weren't for us, Canadians would have no one to look down their noses at!
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• That no true! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              But if we take the whole country, it will give NJ someone to laugh at...
                              You mean like the way you took Iraq?
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Can't resist this (with apologies to Linesman):

Question: why do Canadians like to do it "doggy style"?

Answer: so they can both watch the hockey game.

Comment

Working...
                                X