Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not for Talent. He likes that sorta thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      You see what happens, Liney?

Do you see what happens, Liney? When you let a Domer fuck you in the ass?

(You get Buckeyes lining up for their turn like it's a soup kitchen at Christmas.)
      He has a point Liney, couldn't you give Mike free ice cream instead? Then tell the Bucknuts to go to hell.

Problem solved.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• To be fair, if you eliminate the osu thread, the ND and the Neb threads have to go.

I don't think anyone wants that, including a resounding NO WAY from me.

A hated rival's thread in an M forum has to be immune from whacky interventions by the mods because those mods didn't want to hear a flaming post of some kind directed either way. That's what these threads are for. Flame away in them if you like.

There are plenty of threads for serious recruiting posts or game day/post game posts or off season discussion. I'd like to see these free of garbage so I don't have to wade through that shit to read something worthwhile.

Granted personal attacks and the like should be deleted in these threads .... no comments or defense of that action needed. But, damn, football life is not worth living if you can't throw a shit ball in the direction of any rival who wants to post or create a thread of his own here. You boys are not immune from cheap shots, ill-informed and illogical attacks and big bowls of dick being placed on your table.

This a Michigan forum ferGod'ssake.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's a Michigan forum where Notre Dame fans run crying to the moderator and get what they want. A strange animal indeed.

Comment

• Ahhh, leave 'em alone, Hack. He's a good guy, heart in the right place.

Besides, he blocks the wind for me in most stadiums.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, I get that. It's pretty clear. A balance of interests would probably be better for all involved. And at the very least it should be called what it is. No sense in pretending otherwise.

Comment

• This may be a new all-time low for an off-season.

My ND thread is the only place I post. Other than an occasional stop at the Ohio St. thread, I've posted on one Michigan thread in the last six months...it was to wish your basketball team good luck in the title game. Until this of course...

I knew that if I bitched about someone using their buttons on my thread publicly, the menstrual cycles would go into hyper-flow. Liney, in apparently in an attempt to be open, transparent and honest, elected to post his actions publicly. His choice and prerogative as moderator...

...his apparent thanks is the need to dispense tampax to Michigan Men on three threads. This kind of chicken-shit (pun intended) is exactly why I didn't want buttons, but asked that my sole thread not be fucked with.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, give Hack free ice cream too.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Liney,

Please change my thread title to “THE HELL WITH NOTRE DAME”.

We’ll call it a tribute to Bo Schembechler, the originator of the quote, and a sign of my continued thanks for allowing me my own thread.

Dennis/Hack/Buchanan, I would hope this goes a long way in allowing you to get that sand out of your pussies…at least until next week.

Thank you.

Comment

• Really Liney what sort of obligation do you have to Mike anyway? It's not like he gave you a kidney or similar .
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 20, 2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Go fuck yourself, Clashmore. You and Liney can have your bromance but there is no reason for it to spill over into a Michigan forum.

Comment

• Well, if there's an upside to this for you kittens, it's that this all-out vagfest betwixt Liney and Clash is close to running me out of this beauty salon.

Unfortunately, if I were to leave then it would be down to DSL to remind you hens about the greatness of the FLAGSHIP, and we all know his competencies barely extend beyond feeding himself and maintaining some coarse level of hygiene that does, at least, meet social norms in a smattering of equatorial third world shitholes.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clashmore Mike View Post
                            Liney,

Please change my thread title to “THE HELL WITH NOTRE DAME”.

We’ll call it a tribute to Bo Schembechler, the originator of the quote, and a sign of my continued thanks for allowing me my own thread.

Dennis/Hack/Buchanan, I would hope this goes a long way in allowing you to get that sand out of your pussies…at least until next week.

Thank you.
                            Chrissakes. But even sissies who run and tattle come to their senses at some point. Well done. I'd like to side with Dennis on this one, but I don't think Mike is to blame for the fact that the system enabled his tattling. He's just figured out how to work it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              The original "Borg Resistance Thread" was STARTED by Paul S. Over the years, it became kind of like the "Ramon Tatis" thread over at the Tigers Forum.

Since Paul S no longer contributes here, I have no problem in eliminating the remaining bucknut thread. If Paul were still here, I'd let him have that thread just like Mike has his ND thread, and our Nebraska fans have their Husker thread.

If you guys want the bucknut thread gone, .. its gone. Just give me a majority vote in favor and I'll do it.
                              I think you should keep it. else, the back and forth will spread to other threads...
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• and as an outsider...

it's Liney's forum. He's the law and the ruler. he can do whatever the fuck he wants..

Outside of his friendship with Wiz, he seems to be a decent judge of people..
                                Last edited by entropy; May 20, 2013, 12:30 PM.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X