Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it time for yet another menstrual cycle on the Forum Administration thread for you clowns? -- Talent, May 11th
    It seems my ability to read this forum and its hennish ways rivals OP's ability to predict UFM success. Though, to be fair, both are remarkably easy to predict.

LOL

LOL

LOL
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You're beginning to repeat yourself, .. and even worse,... you're quoting yourself.

What's the matter? Didn't you admire your writings enough the first time around?

Sir, for a professional man, your postings as of late resemble that of a teenage boy who has just discovered his dad's stash of Playboy magazines. I've actually saved you some embarrassment by tossing many of them in the trash can.

You really need to stop acting like you are everyone's intellectual superior, and just post along with the rest of the folks.

Really.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• LOL. Keep deleting.

I'm not sure what is funnier, the "deleting and editing (to, lol, ostensibly, save you from embarrassment" line or the "put upon mod" schtick. Both are amusing.

I really, really get you going. LOL.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yup .. "lol" ...

Comment

• Captain, I believe Talent should be put under the lash Sir for exhibiting cowardice and insubordination.

Made to "Kiss the Gunner's Daughter" , once punishment has been rendered only then will order be fully restored on this ship.....Tis the way of the high seas, Sir.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Let's go with something simpler quicker and more permanent : he walks the plank.

Comment

• He's not saying anything worth commenting on.

Its time to move forward.

Comment

• I'm fine with making him walk the plank, but I think we should force him to wear OP's sailor suit when he does it:

Comment

• Looks like Talent took his football, brass knuckles & scarlet keffiyeh and headed back to Columbus.
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 24, 2013, 05:34 AM.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I have deleted several threads (many of which I started) that were hanging around at the bottom of the forum, and which had less than 100 responses/views. In addition, the threads deleted were inactive for well over a year. Any questions, just state them here or send me an e-mail.

lineygoblue@gmail.com

Comment

• Hi, Liney. Just an FYI...

When you remove threads, the post counts of the users who posted in those threads are affected. Also, you open yourself up to "I said this but you removed it" types of arguments. Maybe neither of these is a concern, but if so, I would be happy to give you rights to move threads to the Archive forum as the Lions forum does.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• all in favor, say "aye"...

AYE!

Comment

• Sure. Archive them. Cleans up the clutter here but still stands as a reference point.

Comment

• Deborah - could you do that for me please? We need some sort of an archive spot so that I don't have to totally delete threads. Any other suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :-)

Comment

• Don't delete content.
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X