This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talent's football, AKA harry boil's
    What in the hell are you talking about? Are you confusing me with that nancy boy?

I bin round these parts since before any of you Abercrombies was here.

I oughtna smack you upside the head with a two b' four. Knock the bejesus right out of you.

That's what I oughtna do

Bah
    Screw all you bastards

Comment

• Hack, if you continued to pay attention to Stan, he ripped me a new one on several occasions here because of thing's I've said. If I remember correctly, he was upset with me for asking him to "simmer down" during some discussion that I don't recall now. I don't know if that was the last time he was here or not.

All that aside ...

I am considering going with the "card" thing just to let people know where they stand in regards to the rules. Not sure what the levels would be .. (i.e.. 5 warnings.. one week suspension... 10 warnings 1 month, etc..) but I'll entertain suggestions on that. I'm also considering the suggestion to have our ohio contingent restrict their comments to the "ohio" thread, and delete anything they put in other threads. I don't want to punish our Nebraska contributors by restricting them to a single thread, because in my mind, they aren't the problem here. So, am I being unfair, or guilty of uneven treatment if I restrict the ohio contingent, but not the Nebraska folks?

You tell me.

I just want our Michigan people back, and I'm willing to consider ANYTHING that will bring them back.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So, am I being unfair, or guilty of uneven treatment if I restrict the ohio contingent, but not the Nebraska folks?

You tell me.
        That's one of the most fucked up suggestions I've ever heard. If all you want is a closed society U-M circle jerk then go ahead. How long before the people that left come up with another reason? If they wanted to be here, they would be here.
        Last edited by Tony G; July 14, 2013, 04:00 PM.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The people that left, left. They aren't coming back because you've decided to make Talent and I second-class citizens here. All you're doing is encouraging more people to leave.

The whole the OSU guys are posting outside their thread "problem" is being extremely exaggerated. Almost all the mud-slinging on this forum is already contained on that thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            The people that left, left. They aren't coming back because you've decided to make Talent and I second-class citizens here. All you're doing is encouraging more people to leave.

The whole the OSU guys are posting outside their thread "problem" is being extremely exaggerated. Almost all the mud-slinging on this forum is already contained on that thread.
            Well, you two are second class citizens. Yer from Northern Kentucky. Deal with it!

Oh, and I agree with the rest of your post but, hell, Liney hammered me the last time I agreed with you. Which is exactly what should happen to those who agree with Northern Kentuckians. Heh.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hack, if you continued to pay attention to Stan, he ripped me a new one on several occasions here because of thing's I've said. If I remember correctly, he was upset with me for asking him to "simmer down" during some discussion that I don't recall now. I don't know if that was the last time he was here or not.

Right -- so it's OK for Stan to do what it is not OK for OSU fans to do because he did it to both you and me. That seems sensible to you?

Comment

• I'm done.

Good luck guys.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Warn people who are out of line, if it continues ban them for a period of time. You're the dictator here, you make the rules were just here to provide input.

Comment

• Some of the people that left just needed thicker skin and took things too personally.

Comment

• Oh brother.

And truly LMAO @ anyone defending Stan White's "internet persona". You couldn't even engage in standard smack with him because it immediately devolved to personal attacks with whatever he knew about you, in my case my job.

I'd never ban him, though, or edit him. I do have him on ignore.
                      Last edited by iam416; July 14, 2013, 06:56 PM.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This whole "controversy" is pretty outrageous

Comment

• It's a fucking sports forum.

Comment

• I had thought it was a Fucking Sports Forum. It may or may not be, however.

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/H-WoRcYfP1Y[/ame]
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X