Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure you do -- if there's one thing for sure we know about people who have empires to run, it's that they talk about it in sports fora.

In the great Bette/Babs divide I am definitely on the Bette side. I figure you for a Babs kinda gal. Given where you life and all. I would be quiet about even categorizing Celine Dion in with those others. You're not going to make many friends at the bar with that attitude, sailor!

Comment

• Red cards for both of you twits.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• No fair! I didn't use one of the Holy Trinity of Inappropriate Words.

Comment

• Ah, the harmonious rhythm of things as the zebra, hyena & vulture "peacefully" co-exist.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 15, 2013, 09:55 AM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Am I banned yet?

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/nEH_ms8d1ws[/ame]
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I think we should all get together and talk about our feelings. Let's really open up, guys.

Comment

• Hack, OP, and Tony just chased off new potential M posters that were lurking. Ban 'em!

Comment

• Look -- if there aren't posters here then there's nobody for Stan to shit on, so please quit it. Stan deserves better than us messing with his outlet.

Comment

• I know it's not going to happen, but I'd still like to know who quit the forum over OSU posters and is sorely missed. I liked doug and would welcome him back, but I don't think he liked smack talk from either side. Jamie was fun to bait but it was OP who cleaned his clock and made him take his ball and go home. I honestly can't remember too many others just up and quitting. Heater, Paul, Regal...all OSU guys. It's hard to tell right now because some people typically only post during the season.

Comment

• Blue in Wisconsin never made it over here.

I'm all for bringing new people in. Less banning. More welcoming. Just don't be a total jackass when you arrive. We've only got "Partials" here.

Comment

• I could be a bigger jackass if people weren't so stingy with their yellow cards.

Comment

• I've written a response to all this, but I am going to hold it in my computer for a couple days and think about it before I post. I have found that to be good policy.

I also made a couple adjustments on the mods list with Deborah. One mod was removed because he no longer posts here. She gave me some advice on moderating the forum, which I found helpful. Thanks, Deborah.

I'll be back on Wednesday.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• :::walks in:::

I just have two questions...

Who is a bigger embarrassment to the BIG.. PSU or OSU?

AND

Who has a more overrated history... Michigan or ND?

:::walks out:::
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• :::Phones in correct answers:::

Nebraska is the biggest embarrassment to the B1G (osu running a close 2nd). For sissying out of the Oklahoma series and allowing one of the biggest crybaby whiner shrews in the history of CFB as qb (Scott Frost).

Nebraska has the most overrated history...wait a minute, what history? (Is that a trick question?)

:::Hangs up phone:::
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X