Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's information that I will keep to myself, sir.

I guess its all part of the demise of Michigan football that Dave Brandon has continued, and none of his superiors are alarmed about.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I guess its all part of the demise of Michigan football that Dave Brandon has continued, and none of his superiors are alarmed about.
      I would guess that's more the problem. I haven't noticed anything different in tenor. I mean, other than Stan appearing and poking DSL and I. But that's it. And the OSU stuff is almost entirely confined to the OSU thread.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OP buckled under the pressure?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          OP buckled under the pressure?
          No chance. I can tell you he revels in this shit. I suspect he is just working on closing some billion dollar hedge fund deal to continue his lavish life style.

He'll be back.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, he must be really busy if the OSU loss didn't draw him out.

Though, I think he owes me $500 for the OSU-M game. I'm really happy that's become an annual bet. So long as OP continues to be a Water Czar, he'll continue to re-up annually. Printing money, Buchanan!
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• True -- hard to imagine the place without him.

Comment

• People come and go as do internet forums.
                Thing is, I don't see too many new folk coming in here. Now if that's how youz guyz wantz it, then go for it.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Jesus Christ, a guy checks out for a few weeks and the whole Forum goes Oprah, Dr. Phil & Ricki Lake on me.

Truth of the matter is my wife threw me out?.of the Forum that is. Said, ?It leaves me in an inharmonious & negative frame of mind?, and often. Unwisely, I retorted that according to the Old Testament, a man may discipline his wife with a switch no greater than the circumference of his thumb and she can go out and get a job now , (I thought it was funny). I guess my internet buddies have the luxury to turn off their PC's, she doesn't.

Also she was advised that it was the direct fault of the Three Stooges?. Hoke, Borges and well, Borges! (although 42-41 is a temporary reprieve). Anyway, I will sneak on now and then but I am afraid I won?t be posting again until September and under new guidelines, like what? I already receive emails from the moderators, go figure.

Last, I agree with most of what has been written and I for one pledge to be far more judicious with my Jerrycan of Petrol in the future, hopefully anyone that has left will return in time but frankly the Forum is more like Sunday School than what it used to be back in the day.

BTW Talent, you won and as a man of my word I will square our wager, now kindly go piss in the wind.
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; December 9, 2013, 06:31 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• ahhhhhh..... that's better ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                      Jesus Christ, a guy checks out for a few weeks and the whole Forum goes Oprah, Dr. Phil & Ricki Lake on me.

...I for one pledge to be far more judicious with my Jerrycan of Petrol in the future...

Screw that. Upgrade to Premium, regular only gums up the engine.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• My avatar has changed today in support of Phil Robertson and his rights under the US Constitution. The Michigan pic will re-appear soon.

Comment

• Is A&E the United States government or a private employer?

Comment

• Are you suggesting his rights were infringed upon? He has a legal right to say them and he exercised it. That doesn't absolve him from the consequences of his words or the actions taken by networks to avoid damaging their client relationships.
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• For the record, I'm tired of the usual knee-jerk reaction nonsense every time a TV personality says something controversial, regardless of how outrageous or moronic it may be. But it also cuts both ways. People have the right to say what they please and employers have the right to take action if they feel their business suffers as a result. In this particular case I doubt the TV show about the duck people would suffer much considering their audience so A&E is probably hurting their own cause here. Who knows, though? Maybe it'll boost ratings and they all win.

Comment

• It certainly has boosted exposure once again proving the old adage "there's no such thing as bad publicity". Although I certainly have heard of Duck Dynasty I had never heard of this doofus.

Comment

Working...
                                X