Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why must it be complete control or no presence at all? What's wrong with a middle ground? I suspect the answer is that it robs you of the manipulative trick you use to get your way, but I'd be interested in hearing from you an answer other than the inexplicable ``it's the only way'' BS you usually provide.

Just curious.

Comment

• You're the one that started all this, Hack.

All I tried to do was to shut down a discussion that was heading toward a political discussion. Yep, .. I added my opinion as well, so I felt that since I added an opinion, I'd give a little leeway for others to opine, but then I wanted to close it down. So, guilty as charged.

I think your real gripe is that you wanted to rip a yard out of my hide for some of the things I said, but you felt restrained by our "no politics" policy.

So, if you need to rip me a new one, lets go here ...

And you can let it rip.

Other than that, I don't think there's anything I can do that will satisfy you.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And just to add, after having slept on all this nonsense ...

I'm not going anywhere.

I'm going to continue to be a moderator, and I will moderate the way I have in the past.

I'm going to have opinions that others don't like.

I'll probably have at least one good, classic meltdown during or after the football season.

If that's a problem for anyone, you'll just have to deal with it in your own way.

As far as I'm concerned this subject is closed.

Hack, if you wish to discuss this with me further you can click on my user name and send me a private message, or you can email me at lineygoblue@gmail.com

Comment

• Were voting yaa to keep liney, nah to keep hack?

Comment

• It is most disconcerting that Talent, DSL & Hack are finding it increasingly more difficult to post in a forum where they are invited as guests?

Try this support group:
            How is my Driving Moderating?
            Dial 1-800-EAT-SH*T
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• All that is obvious. I have no desire to have any private discussions with you. I'm here to talk Michigan sports and to help OP with his issues. Not to have private discussions with you. It was worth a try, asking you that question, but I didn't expect an honest answer.

I'd like the discussion to stay closed as well. Pretty clear now what's gonna keep it that way -- stay away from politics. You ought to live by your own code on that one. If you can't, I think it's worth considering a politics thread and moving all political commentary into it.

Comment

• I think your real gripe is that you wanted to rip a yard out of my hide for some of the things I said, but you felt retrained by our "no politics" policy.

Just to be clear on this. I have no idea if you REALLY mean that or if that comment comes from the same part of you that manipulates people with your ``I'll take my bat and ball and go home'' trick, but allow me please to eliminate any doubts: I don't want to talk politics with you or anyone else here. My favorite thing about you is the no-politics rule. I think it would be great if you enforced it. This sorta thing would probably never come up again.

Please.

Comment

• We see this stuff every off season. Kick off can't come soon enough. Then we can return to going for the proverbial throat of each other's teams instead of each other's individual throats.

Koom-by-fuckin-ya
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Goddamn it, this again. I'm going to Detroit ok guys??!!? And I'm excited!
                    The only way I'd travel to Detroit ever again is with Genghis Jon riding shotgun, he actually gets it.
                    Last edited by Prime2; July 14, 2015, 02:00 PM.
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Chickenshit.

Comment

• Ok, .. now that Hack has resolved his issues ...

The only way I'd travel to Detroit ever again is with Genghis Jon riding shotgun, he actually gets it.
                        And he has the hardware to back it up. But, before he becomes your bodyguard, he has to become my campaign spokesman ...

oops .. there I go again ...

Comment

• Another pussy. I'd be dead 20 times over if you fear-driven types were correct.

Comment

• Yaanah, Yaanah, my boyfriends back!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              I think your real gripe is that you wanted to rip a yard out of my hide for some of the things I said, but you felt retrained by our "no politics" policy.

Just to be clear on this. I have no idea if you REALLY mean that or if that comment comes from the same part of you that manipulates people with your ``I'll take my bat and ball and go home'' trick, but allow me please to eliminate any doubts: I don't want to talk politics with you or anyone else here. My favorite thing about you is the no-politics rule. I think it would be great if you enforced it. This sorta thing would probably never come up again.

Please.
                              How 'bout that Donald Trump---funny guy, isn't he?!

;-)

Comment

• Loving it, frankly. But I fear that if Trump tried to post here linesman would ban him for all that politically incorrect ranting he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X