This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The paypal address is: lionsforum@webcatdesign.com

One month from me. That's probably a considerable underpayment, but it's something.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Prime - stick around. Direct order from a long time moderator.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Listen to him Prime for he knows of what he speaks.

Comment

• Bimmer, thanks for posting a note here, that was very kind of you!

I have received a few donations and I want to thank you all for your support! PayPal seems to be having trouble with their site right now, so I can not "claim" these donations yet, but will do so just as soon as the site is back up to speed.

To answer a few questions I've seen, you do not need to have a PayPal account to send money via PayPal. Use the Make a Donation link at www.detroitlionsforum.com and it should walk you through the process. You can even use a credit card, if you desire.

The screenshot below shows where the "Make a Donation" link is located, in case it was missed.

One last thing, no one is expected to financially support this forum. Do not feel badly if you can't or don't wish to donate money. If you can just use the Amazon link before making your normal Amazon purchases, we will earn enough commission money to pay our fees without a problem and it won't cost you anything extra to do so.

Okay, I lied, here's another last thing: Prime, don't leave!!
          Attached Files
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks for all the information Debra. And once again thanks for all that you do to keep these forums up and running. :-)
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OP just wants errybody to beg him to stay. It is another penis envy thing type I think.

"They love me, they really really love me"

In for a donation.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Debra, I cannot get my Paypal account to work. They won't accept my credit card! Is there another method to make a payment? I want to help.

Also, Prime please don't leave! This forum has survived for almost 20 years and we need members to keep it going! Before you know it UM will be back on top and we can relish our success every day online.

Comment

• Can we send a check?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                    Deb just let us know in the Lions Forum that hosting this site has risen to $55 per month.

Be sure to use the Amazon link on this site when buying from Amazon. You can also send her money via PayPal.

This isn't free folks. Do your part.
                    I did make sure to click on the link a couple of days ago!

Comment

• FYI, just clicking doesn't do anything. We earn commission on items bought after clicking the link.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        I don't see the "Make a Donation" button on the screen www.detroitlionsforum. I don't want to buy anything from Amazon, I just want to click a link and be taken somewhere where I can send money via PayPal.

Thanks for helping.
                        I was able to click on the button and make a donation. My PayPal acct. is set up to draft from a checking account. It worked as advertised.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• My grateful thanks to Jeff Buchanan, lineygoblue, iam416, Ghengis Jon, and bimmer84 for their generous donations!!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The donations button worked for me too.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• done
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I try to buy on amazon via the link whenever I purchase something... do you actually get $$ for it?
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X