• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• лгун!!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ЭСАД!!!
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nyet!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
          "The Russians are Coming!"
          We know.

Regards,

Ukraine
          Last edited by edindetroit; January 6, 2023, 11:17 AM.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Quid Pro Joe!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I just deleted Big J's thread titled Jim Harbaugh Update. I didn't click on the single Youtube link contained in the thread. I have no idea who Big J is. There's a possibility that this is AKA post by someone. That shit does not belong in this forum.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Is there any way to look at that link? I want to test a theory.

Comment

• I permanently deleted the thread which had one non-descript post from Wiz. I looked for it in my "Activity" log and it's not there. Pretty sure they go to a forum trash bin that I don't have access to.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It looked suspicious even to me.

Heh.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apology --

Last night I made a post directed at Froot where I used language that I do not normally use in my everyday life. My response was one of anger, and I responded at a time when it would have been better to simply ignore the comment. I resent the implication that I am a racist, and I felt that this is what the post directed at me, was implying. Yes, I do have many friends whom are black, and I also have relatives that identify as black. If it makes anyone feel better, go ahead and imply that I'm a racist because I say that. Maybe one day I'll introduce you to my cousin.

I regret using the foul language that I used. That was uncalled for and unnecessary. I don't talk that way in everyday life, and I should not talk that way in here. I apologize to all who read it, including Froot.

I still choose not to communicate with Froot because we have too many differences to be able to speak civilly. He will remain on my ignore list. I sincerely wish he'd ignore me as well. It would be best for both of us as well as all the contributors here. That's up to him.

Thanks for understanding.

Comment

• Initially liney...I was in favor of complete banishment and forum exile for you...but then I cooled off...and I think a public flogging and a complete apology to froot along with forum reparations given to all the offended Progs here would be more appropriate. We are a firm but fair court here.

But seriously dude...don't sweat it. It's all in fun here. Sometimes a line is crossed here...Lord knows I have occasionally (insert joke here)...it's all good brother.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I stay out of the miscellaneous thread. Too political for my tastes.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'll agree to exile if I can take Sandra Bullock with me. Any deserted isle will be fine.

Comment

• Burn this shithole
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• seconded

Comment

Working...
                                X