Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Paul L. Sit down and stay awhile. Guys, go easy on him until he learns the ropes.

And, we won't be closing the "smell" thread. It was just a thought. Majority rules, so it stays.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Note to Mods:

I'm leaving this morning to go see the game in Evanston. I won't be back on the site until very late Sunday evening, or maybe even the wee hours of Monday morning.

So, if one or more of you could take charge of a "Game Day Thread", and make sure we don't get too many other miscellaneous threads, I'd appreciate it.

Go Blue!

Comment

• Enjoy the game liney!

Comment

• Is there anyway to block or delete a thread?

Comment

• Another Michigan fan? You guys act like this is a Michigan board....
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I don't understand the need for a pre-game thread, a game thread, and a post-game thread. Is there a good reason beyond we've always done it this way? Seems leaner to me to just keep it all in one thread.

Comment

• The reason is that game threads are filled with a lot of nothing for those not discussing it at the time. If you attempted to read a discussion of a combined pre-game, game and post-game you'd have to go through a lot of 'junk' to get to the post-game discussion.

Comment

• On multiple game threads ......

The plan last week after discussing this was to have one thread, renaming it at the appropriate point then unsticking it on Mondays with the posting of the up coming game.

i.e., there'll be one thread going forward as requested from most.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I've been catching up on some of the reading here as I lay about recovering. Sean, Ally is preggers? With TWINS!?! Congrats are in order, sorry so late! As your pop will attest, the second child (and subsequent ones) do not double the amount of work involved, it increases exponentially. Congrats again my friend, and all the best to Allison.

Twins? Where the heck is that tiny wife of yours going to put them??? :^)
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• In Daddy's lap when she needs a break.

Comment

• Knowing Sean, they'll be in daddy's lap a lot, even when mommy doesn't need a break ..

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder, when purchasing this book "Three and Out", any purchases through amazon will help support this forum.

Comment

• That's what I did.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                              Just a friendly reminder, when purchasing this book "Three and Out", any purchases through amazon will help support this forum.
                              I think you meant to say any purchases through the Amazon link at the upper right will help support this forum.

And I thank you a bunch for thinking of it!!!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Deb- do you follow college football or is it straight up Lions love only? Or...are you a, gulp, spartie fan?

Comment

Working...
                                X