• Show
Clear All

• Everybody is doing it.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seems that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Brazen cheater and Michigan Man Connor Stalions bought tickets to at least 12 OSU home games over the past 3 years, including 6 games in 2022

Connor Stalions purchased tickets to 12 OSU home games in last 3 years, records show | WSYX (abc6onyourside.com)
        So what? All the boys are doing it. You boys can’t win shit even when we aren’t stealing your signs. Live with it.

Comment

• Everyone is doing it.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• download (2).png
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Everyone is doing it....
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Everyone is doing it....
                Correct

........ and it's been going on for a long time with mind-blowing complexity. My son texted me last night and said he was reading a book about Michigan's '97 team. There's a chapter in it called "Stealing Signs." The chapter is about a guy whose main job was to scout and steal signs. In 1997!!! And he wasn't doing it for Michigan. He was doing it for fNw. Northwestern!! Let that sink in.

Sean adds, " This recent stuff has never been and never will be about some 'scandal." It's been about a few people's desire to push an outspoken, and yes, abrasive but successful coach out of the B10 and college football."
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Kyle McCord scored more points on the road against a better M defense than a much better offense at home led by the NFL Rookie of the Year. Such a weird game that 2022.

But, anyway. At Ohio State, 11-1 is a failure. It's what CRD has to live with and deal with. If that was case at M, then HARBAUGH***** would have been fired long ago. And would be on the hotseat in the near future.

Such is life.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, apparently your boys didn't do much with the Michigan signs they had. Or Purdue after you sent Michigan's signs to them.

Comment

• The equivalency will always crack me up. So mind-numbingly stupid.

But, hey -- we're on record. And that, heh, that's will be good.

I just made an observation that McCord was better than Stroud.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        What is this? Is "paid for t-shirt" code for football tickets? It's an established fact that CS bought people football tickets which nobody disputes.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          The equivalency will always crack me up. So mind-numbingly stupid.

But, hey -- we're on record. And that, heh, that's will be good.

I just made an observation that McCord was better than Stroud.
                          He was not even close to better than Stroud. LOL.

Stroud in 2021: 34-49, 394 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT
                          Stroud in 2022: 31-48, 349 yards, 2 TD, 2 INTs

McCord in 2023: 18-0, 271 yards, 2 TDs, 2 very ill-timed INTs

Michigan won all the 3 games because they dominated the trenches, are far tougher, and Ryan Day has little shriveled up pea-sized balls.

Comment

• 24 > 23

Comment

• OK? You're basing your argument on the fact that they scored a single point more this year?

I also absolutely LOVE how OSU fan has to play the "we have the best LOSS" card for the second year in a row. Now they've progressed to "we're losing by less!".

Meanwhile, the only coach in the country with TWO top 10 wins is SHERRONE MOORE.

EDIT: Ole Miss is currently at #11 so you can count Kirby as having two like wins.

Comment

• If you want to change football fields instead of just moving goalposts, that's on you. You seem super defensive.

All I said was McCord and the Ohio State offense was better in AA against a better team and defense than Stroud's OSU was last year at home. 24 is, in fact, greater than 23 (and, I'd bet McCord had fewer posssessions). Offensive points seems like the way we measure offensive success. For example, Ohio State outgained M on Saturday by some real amount. As far as I can tell, that doesn't count for shit.

You're too smart to be so fucking stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X