No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find it difficult to understand how Iowa can be so blitheringly bad ....... win the west (that says something about the BIG overall) and Ferentz is still their HC.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• AT least the Fickell coached Badgers gave the child killer a game. I like what he appears to be doing at Wisconsin ....... like creating a modern day offense.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Really sad conference. Doesn't look good for UM fans.

Comment

• Iowa's offense is like historically bad. Generationally horrible. Pontifically abysmal. It just plain sucks.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
            Really sad conference. Doesn't look good for UM fans.
            F the Big Ten

There's not a single fan base in the entire Big Ten that was pulling for a Michigan win tonight.

If M wins the NC next week, not a single one of the players or coaches should say a word about the Big Ten.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I was pulling for M. Now AA hates me. I mean more than he used to.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Who cheers for Nick at this point?

Comment

• Only haggis eating, kilt wearing, Glenfiddich swigging poltroons.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SEC Speed!!

Comment

• Rich Eisen says that someone should do a welfare check on Paul Finebaum

No SEC team in the NC game

Comment

• Cheaters vs. Speedsters?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Rich Eisen says that someone should do a welfare check on Paul Finebaum

No SEC team in the NC game
                          Two B1G Teams. Sort of.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Cheaters vs. Speedsters?
                            Yeah, Michigan did show a lot more speed tonight, didn't they?

Comment

• Heh...I see what you did there...Burger Boy...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Moi?

And gee thanks... now I want a cheeseburger... and no place near me is open ...

Comment

Working...
                                X