• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• il_794xN.2467015504_dxng.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That looks delicious.

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
      I find it difficult to understand how Iowa can be so blitheringly bad ....... win the west (that says something about the BIG overall) and Ferentz is still their HC.
      Couple reasons:
      - Deacon Hill is an atrocious QB.
      - Very bad skills position players.
      - Their OLine is poor for Iowa standards.
      - Injuries to a few players.
      - Brian Ferentz
      It’s whatever. I’m the idiot that actually picked Iowa and it will be costly…

Wisconsin actually played well though.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yea, I have to say it made me hungry, but im too busy celebrating the Michigan win and drinking.

Comment

• It's happening ........ well maybe not. Pete Thamel wrote the article quoting "sources," its ESPN. DeBoer to Alabama.

​​​​​​https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-replace-saban
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Pump the breaks!!

Comment

• I'm really surprised on how quickly this happened. DeBoer would be a good poker player. He gave no indication that this was a possibility. His Washington players must feel massively betrayed.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Cha ching
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess this is B10-related now -- JFC -- but the Arizona QB and playmaker have opted NOT to follow Fisch to Washington. That leaves Washington with, ummmm....no viable QB option. Quite the win for Sherrone as as he marches M to a repeat CFP title.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                  X