No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be up 2 scores. Just can't keep focused. Been like this all year.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• We hate success

Comment

• 4 penalties on one drive.

Comment

• osu ..... two things

The coaching staff has checked out; don't think I've ever seen an osu team make the number of mistakes this group has made.

miller and the offensive staff had a month to prepare for a shitty UF defense. Either Miller is not that good (goes beyond his lack of experience) or the staff isn't prepared. I'll go with the later.

talent is right. This is a dismal season for the bucks. It will be telling whether this team gives up or makes it a game against the Gators.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So let me see if I have the ohio timeline correct. A vacated season followed by a losing season followed by a bowl ban with 3 different head coaches in 3 years.

Comment

• Flagship
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Nebraska is dominating SC. But can't stop fucking up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  So let me see if I have the ohio timeline correct. A vacated season followed by a losing season followed by a bowl ban with 3 different head coaches in 3 years.
                  That sounds about right; don't tell that to Bobcat fans, though. The fun's only beginning.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• What the hell is Dennard thinking? Thinks he's a sparty (or in the UFC)
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Neb has been dumb all day.

Comment

• That was a lousy pass interference call.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          Nebraska is dominating SC. But can't stop fucking up
                          This means they are NOT dominating.

Wow ... osu getting gashed now. True sign of throwing in the towel. Trust me, osu fans, I know what this feels like.

But I like watching osu take that sort of thing to another level altogether.

...... and a Happy New Year to you all in the buckeye nation.

Comment

• Sparty two points away from tying up Georgia.

Comment

• This is a dismal season for the bucks. It will be telling whether this team gives up or makes it a game against the Gators.
                              I think Mr. Meyer has a bigger job ahead of him in Columbus next year than a lot of people think. Probably even bigger than he himself realizes.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Amazingly, even with ST gaffes, this year's Gator is considerably closer than last year's shamefest.

But, heh, I do enjoy how 1 out 8 really changes attitudes. Next year will be fun.

Fact is, B10 was total and utter dogshit this year. The same OSU team that nearly beat M is getting rolled by a mediocre SEC team. It was garbage league -- and thank god -- if it were any good, OSU might have sunk to a horrific, unspeakably embarassing 3-9.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X