Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC cheats and has better coaches.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      I don't think the big ten had a single top ten caliber team, Buchanan. OSU, of all teams, beat the best team in the league. Reality. When OSU is down, there is no one left at the top.
      I'd take issue with that.

By the end of the season, Michigan was playing like a top ten team. They should continue that level of play to end this season's worth of games and beat VT.

osu lost to the best team in the league at the time if my memory serves me right.

...... and if you're watching MSU and UGA, this is why GA fans don't like Mark Richt. He'll figure out a way to give this game to Dantonio in the end. I hate that!
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The NFL has scheduled a future Super Bowl at the Meadowlands in New Jersey.

Personally, I'm hoping that they get about a 12" snowstorm the night before the game, and that both participants are southern teams.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
          Yeah, this is very true ..... but at least Mississippi State was good.
          ..... you're right.

Rodriguez had a way of making very bad teams look very good.

You have no idea how glad I am to have that over with.

We'll, yes I suppose you do.

But, your eyes have not seen the light at the end of the tunnel just yet. Witness the crap on the field today against the woeful Gators. Savor it. I am.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Buchanan, all due respect, no team that is any good barely beats osu at home. They stomp them. Florida looks far better against OSU than m. In fact, the two teams that truly whipped OSU were nonconference. No coincidence. Big ten sucks.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LOL .. I love the minimizing damage control effort.

Well played, Mr. Talent ... heh
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Michigan State 20, Georgia 19, midway through the fourth. Very impressive second-half effort from the Spartans, no matter how this game turns out.

Comment

• Eh, I will take issue with anyone who thinks B10 isn't total shit, Liney. And thanks. Heh.

At least sparty us showing heart.

Comment

• Pride TD!!!!! Eat it, Buchanan! Wooot!

Comment

• Eh, I will take issue with anyone who thinks B10 isn't total shit, Liney. And thanks. Heh.

Exactly ... that's why Meyer is here. He realized with Saban in the mix, things weren't going to happen for him in the SEC.

Now here he is with a program in a football talent - loaded state without any instate competition and a weak conference to boot.

Meyer's no dummy.

Comment

• Nope; just a coward and a liar.
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Pride TD!!!!! Eat it, Buchanan! Wooot!
                          That crap drive is on Muschamp not on anything osu did.

24-17 Eat it ..... wooot .... heh. I'm going to have a celebratory adult beverage.

Comment

• No doubt, pb. UFM is in a brilliant situation at OSU. He knows he is going to win huge.

Comment

• 6-20 record last two years for the flagship; love it.
                              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• No quit in that OSU team, buchanan. Heh. Just suckass special teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X