No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going to be very interesting to see how Wisconsin does without Paul Chryst as offensive coordinator. That guy has been a terrific play-caller for the Badgers, and he's calling another fantastic game so far.

Comment

• I don't get that call at the end of the half. Has their been a rule change? Since when does going out of bounds not stop the clock if you are hit backwards out of bounds?

Comment

• Agreed Jamie. That was one crazy call...

Comment

• Liney? No clue about that mysterious rule, it sounds like the type of rule you make up against someone that doesn't know the rules.

Comment

• Maybe they ruled his forward progress was stopped in bounds, before he went out?
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Beating the worst Buckeye team in over 20 years by 6, at home, is sweet vindication for Michigan Men everywhere and proof positive that Coach Hoke is poised to dominate the B1G for the next two decades and that Coach Mattison is the greatest defensive mind in the game today.

And Barwis can turn anyone into the Incredible Hulk

BTW, wtf happened to Nebraska today? I expected PSU to get rolled but Pelini's seat has to be getting warm soon

Comment

• well if Wisky can pull this one out here in Pasadena, that will leave M in a position to get the B1G back to .500 for the bowl season.

I thought we would finish 6-4....so my prediction is out anyways (I never thought Bucks would lose to what has to be the worst Gators team in a decade --- this makes our win over the Bucks look pretty pathetic in hindsight --- agree with DSL on that point).

Comment

• Doc... Based upon message boards it is more than warm
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                    Doc... Based upon message boards it is more than warm
                    He's better than Callahan certainly but I don't see much difference between Pelini's Nebraska and the Nebraska of Mr. Solich. If anything it's worse

Comment

• Jesus! Another sprint by De Anthony Thomas...

Comment

• He is better than BC. bC destroyed the culture and had no idea how to build a team. He knew how to draw plays on e chalk board

The record isn't Bo's problem, it is how Neb has lost and the fact, he treats the fans like they are an annoyance. Not saying they aren't, but they are a big part of the program and one of nebraskas advantages.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Badgers retake the lead!

Comment

• Crazy game; first one to 70 wins.
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I don't get that call at the end of the half. Has their been a rule change? Since when does going out of bounds not stop the clock if you are hit backwards out of bounds?
                              If forward progress is stopped in bounds before the runner steps out, the clock keeps running. That's always been the rule, as best I remember. That was a fairly tight interpretation of the rule, but I didn't think it was a bad call.

Comment

• Badgers gamely trying to get back in this thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X