Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
    He was speaking of losses in the future. It is domination that is to be spoke of in the past tense.
    Buckeyes have no future. Because human nature is what it is, they are losing the ability to spot the future tense in written texts.

Comment

• "If I wanted to call a girl, I could've called any girl I wanted, probably, in Ohio."

That sucks, but life has limitations. Especially if you're in Ohio.

Comment

• Michigan Men at their finest. Jeff openly admits that the "heinous crimes" of Tressel and Smith bother him more than PSU covering up child rape. And the rest of the board stands and applauds.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          There was tons of smoke in Columbus about no-show classes, no-show jobs, loaner cars, and $500 handshakes; I'm guessing there is/was fire. I think it took considerable effort by the AD to not know (failure to monitor) and hide (LOIC) what was happening in Columbus.
          I'll respond more graciously to this post since it's not a sanctimonious pile of feces. Jeff spends his sundays lecturing priests at neighborhood churches on how Jesus fails to live up to Michigan standards.

OSU and the player involved (Smith) were punished for the $500.

The loaner cars? Well, surprisingly enough, there is far more evidence to argue against the existence of a "free car" program than there is to support one. That you and others continue to believe that cars were given out left and right by some dealership in Columbus shows your ability to ignore the facts you don't wish to see.

No-show classes? Where is all the smoke concerning that? Bleacher Report? Sports Review Magazine, the Poor Man's Bleacher Report? Do a lot of players take easy classes? Of course. They do at Michigan too. That's what Kinesiology is all about, brother!

No-show jobs? Link please. I don't recall this one.

Comment

• The brainwashed followers, from the dusty streets of Youngstown to the outskirts of Cincinnati, from the shores of Lake Erie and Glenville High School to the backwoods of Westerville, and Centerville, and the epicenter in Columbus, they all march in lockstep as Senator Tressel commands them. And eventually, he will lead them off the cliff, and they will follow him without question, even it means their own destruction.
            This, I particularly agree with because its so obviously true. In spite of the shame and humiliation that Saint Jim was guilty of by his own admission, .. they'd take him back in a heartbeat. Even if it meant giving up on the "improvements" that Pope Urban has brought them, without even coaching a game ...

After all, doesn't a "saint" outrank a "pope"? .....
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              This, I particularly agree with because its so obviously true. In spite of the shame and humiliation that Saint Jim was guilty of by his own admission, .. they'd take him back in a heartbeat. Even if it meant giving up on the "improvements" that Pope Urban has brought them, without even coaching a game ...

After all, doesn't a "saint" outrank a "pope"? .....
              Every player, coach, and administrator involved in the Fab Five scandals would be welcomed back with open arms at Michigan. Not a single one of them are treated like a Jonah or pariah.

Comment

• Every player, coach, and administrator involved in the Fab Five scandals would be welcomed back with open arms at Michigan
                Well, lets take these one at a time.

Players ... I think there will come a time when the "Fab Five" will be honored at Michigan, and they should be. Especially if Chris Webber mutters something even resembling an apology. The rest of the guys, .. Juan Howard, Jalen Rose, Ray Jackson, and Jimmy King never took any money from Martin. So, I see no reason why those fellows should not be honored at some point in the future.

Coaches? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an official "Honor Steve Fisher" day at Michigan. And I don't think Fisher is exactly itching for some recognition from Michigan either. The ties have been fairly well severed.

Tom Goss (administrator) will not be honored at Michigan any time soon. Shoot, he had people more upset about the "halo" than he did about the Fab Five. And any other administrators that were on board at the time have moved on to other jobs. They won't be back, and nobody cares.

Maybe we should take the lead from our conference "flagship" on this one. I think Michigan should honor the "Fab Five" in the basketball season immediately following when OlieO allows Saint Jim to come back and "dot the i"....

Fair?

I mean ... you ARE the "flagship" and all ... shouldn't we follow your lead? ....
                Last edited by lineygoblue; July 11, 2012, 06:27 PM.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's funny how the "where there's smoke, there's fire" rules don't apply to the Fab 5

Comment

• DSL, you must have been a Drama Major at community college.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I'll tell you this: Lakefront Brewery in Wisconsin has an outstanding collection of brews.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        What a steaming pile of shit post.

FYI, idiot, there WAS evidence that OJ murdered Nicole.

There's as much evidence that Gee and Smith "got away with it" as there is that Schembechler fucked little boys on the 50 yard line.

I will say, I'm glad you're so irate. Just knowing that will make it that much sweeter when Urban slams up M's ass sideways in November. Oh, the smug will feel so fantastic.
                        Who's the irate one, again? Lose an argument so resorting to a childish rant of name calling and expletives; classic.
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• He's an ohio fan. They are traditionally irrational hotheads. He might fit the mold.

If that's the case, we can only hope he matures to the point of the fans of the team that he so bitterly hates, yet secretly looks up to.

Comment

• Every player, coach, and administrator involved in the Fab Five scandals would be welcomed back with open arms at Michigan. Not a single one of them are treated like a Jonah or pariah.

THEY'RE NOT WELCOME AT ALL YOU FREAKIN CLOWN!!!

Isn't there some sort of Buckeye hierarchy we can apply to in order to send this one away and get back one that actually serves as a useful foil? This one is inadequate beyond words.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Every player, coach, and administrator involved in the Fab Five scandals would be welcomed back with open arms at Michigan. Not a single one of them are treated like a Jonah or pariah.

THEY'RE NOT WELCOME AT ALL YOU FREAKIN CLOWN!!!

Isn't there some sort of Buckeye hierarchy we can apply to in order to send this one away and get back one that actually serves as a useful foil? This one is inadequate beyond words.
                              You lie. You lie obscenely

They are all welcome. They are regarded as heroes, on the take or not. Even Liney admits he loves Webber and all it'd take is a "geepers I'm sorry" and the colossal cheat would be patted on the back and re-inducted into the oh so select fraternity of true Michigan Men.

Now quit sobbing about how your putrescent hypocrisy has been exposed (yet again) and get back to discussing why Jeff finds Tatoogate more upsetting than Jerry Sandusky.

Comment

• get back to discussing why Jeff finds Tatoogate more upsetting than Jerry Sandusky.

Your continuing description of his position as such, is an abject lie. You know it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X