Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Liney said.

I would not take M to cover. But then again, Sean had me give input for his picks last weekend. Disastrous ........ And he was still 12th despite my irrationality.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• how can anyone not take arky state..?
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• They barely beat a horrible Memphis team.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• and they also put up how many yards against oregon

Comment

• Go Navy!

Comment

• Nebraska -24...take Arky State and the points. ASU will score 42 on us...which means NU must score 66....ain't gonna happen...

Mortal. Fucking. Lock.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN5XevNGuus"]Led Zeppelin -Going to California - YouTube[/ame]

Wiz:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOsbGP5Ox4"]2Pac - California Love - YouTube[/ame]

Wiz:

hi
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  and they also put up how many yards against oregon
                  A tad bit deceiving, because Oregon was up 50-3 before they took the rest of the game off.

24 points is an awful lot to cover though.

Comment

• Talent:

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is that a "don't buy ice cream from this guy" photo?
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• No it's a "is this really the best backup QB you have?" photo
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Every team playing nebraska will motion the MLB out and run at UNL... IF they have a QB who can run the ball.

Every team UNL plays will employ a 30 front, if they have the talent because UNL will not commit to countering it all game long.

Comment

• I feel like there's a Borges joke about outsmarting the UNL defense here...

Comment

• NU is in trouble. Lucky to end up 7-5...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We'll see how they fair in the first couple B10 contests, I'm waiting to see how good Sparty's offense is till I anoint them favorites for the 'west'.

Comment

Working...
                                X