No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In hoops news, most of the conf was playing tonight and all won. Only significant win was probably Wisconsin over St. John's.

No magic for Fla-Gulf Coast this year? They got throttled by the Huskerz

Comment

• 1. THE Ohio State
        2. Michigan State
        3. Wisconsin
        4. Nebraska
        5. Minnesota (Yeah, know they beat Nebraska)
        6. Michigan
        7. Iowa
        8. Northwestern
        9. Penn State
        10. Indiana
        11. Illinois
        12. Purdue (godawful)

Comment

• 1. OlieO
          2. Wisconsin
          3. Moo
          4. Huskers
          5. Iowa
          6. Minny
          7. NW
          8. Penn St
          9. Mich
          10. Indiana
          11. Illinois
          12. Purdont

And M at 9 is shaky because they'd probably lose to Indiana in a rematch if played today.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 1. osu
            2. Wisky
            3. MSU
            4. d
            5. o
            6. n
            7. o
            8. t
            9. c
            10. a
            11. r
            12. e
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I think this is an interesting article when applied to BiG expansion thoughts...
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The Big Ten

News flash: Indiana and Illinois really really suck. oLIEo and Wisconsin may as well be playing D2 teams
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Yeah, Illinois is really bad. Braxton's not having a great day but we're still having our way with them. Something about playing in Champaign in November makes our quarterbacks play like shit. Seems to constantly be windy

Comment

• Only thing separating Illinois from Purdue is that Illinois somehow thumped Cincinnati, a decent team. Illinois' defense may actually be even worse than Purdue.

Comment

• Brian Griese basically calling on air for Tim Beckman to be fired, geez

Comment

• Defense is regressing this week

Comment

• There never was any real progression. You will reluctantly learn this against MSU , Stanford or Oregon. IOW an actual ranked opponent.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You're wrong, of course, but what else is new?

Not too many more opportunities for Wisconsin to lose. Looking pretty good that they could be 10-2, and a lot of people still remember that they got screwed by the Pac12 refs.

Comment

• LOL no style points allowing ILLINOIS to score at will.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Bad game by the defense, without a doubt.

60 points will cause a lot of people to shrug over the 35 surrendered though. Baylor gave up 42 to West Virginia.

Comment

Working...
                                X