No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An attractive young co-ed carrying Urban`s love child may be too aggressive. OTOH, a hog-tied, lipstick clad DSL loitering in Meyer's trunk is far more plausible.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Nussmeier has had more success than Hoke and his entire staff have ever had, less GM's title at Florida which was eons ago. Hoke is a nice that should never of been given the HC job, each additional year is more wasted time.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I can't see a scenario that involves both Nussmeier and Hoke staying at Michigan. The offense would have to be a strength and the defense would have to be worse than last year's.

Comment

• Penn State is due for those sanctions to catch up with them for 2-4 years... When I was talking about possible decommits from top programs, I have PSU high on the list as we battled & lost against to them for a decent amount of recruits in '14 that we were in on. Without peeking at their schedule their upside is a 6-6 team who has little chance of being one of the top 3 teams in the East.

Comment

• I think that they could get to 7-5 by beating seven out of UCF, Akron, Rutgers, UMass, NW, Maryland, Indiana, Temple, and Illinois. I don't know if UCF is supposed to be close to where they were last year but if they aren't good, that OOC schedule is cupcacke city. Their '13 and '14 recruiting classes ended up better than I think most people expected a few years ago when they were saying that this was one small step above the death penalty.
            Last edited by Hannibal; August 14, 2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              I can't see a scenario that involves both Nussmeier and Hoke staying at Michigan. The offense would have to be a strength and the defense would have to be worse than last year's.
              I suppose Lloyd Carr was thinking the very same thing when Moeller got fired.

Comment

• That's a terrible schedule, they should win 7... No Wisky, Iowa or Nebraska.

Comment

• "Penn State is due for those sanctions to catch up with them for 2-4 years."

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow its only a sanction AAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAYYYYY

Comment

• Northwestern has just lost both its projected #1 RB and WR

A huge blow to the Northwestern offense was struck today, with news breaking of the impending transfer of RB Venric Mark and season-ending injury to top WR Christian Jones.

Comment

• That's old news. Try to keep up.

Comment

• Maryland announces 'lifetime' scholarships

Comment

• Great, lets hope the rest the B10 follows then everyone else in a Power 5 conference.

Comment

• Penn State has completely outplayed UCF to this point but only up by a TD

Comment

• Navy regains the lead in Baltimore. The Middies are averaging nearly seven yards a carry so far. 14-13 in the third.
                              Last edited by JRB; August 30, 2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Iowa has its hands full with Northern Iowa and Illinois is losing, late 3rd quarter, to Youngstown State

Comment

Working...
                                X