No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't you mean you've enjoyed the last 6? Remember 2010 doesn't count. Vacated.
    I enjoy watching M lose any game and M has still LOST seven straight. Quite the little anomaly. And, tbh, I did enjoy last November. I can't really erase those memories. Good times.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Pyrrhic Victory, there is strong evidence that Tressel played many ineligible players during the dark decade OSU fans so cherish, so be it. Tressel has resigned in order to no longer be legally or contractually obligated to cooperate in any meaningful capacity with the NCAA, so be it. Unless the full and unlimited investigatory powers of the state are used to get to the bottom of this, we will never know the full scope or breadth of OSU corruption.

Last, come November 26th, the tide turns....that Grover Cleveland still sits on the table for the audacious taking.
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 6, 2011, 03:12 PM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Unfortunately for you, it was a rather real victory. As were the other 6. As will the 8th.

Comment

• A single and irrefutable fact stands, James Tresel resigned May 30th of this year rather than stand, face & fight his accusers. Strangely inconsistent beahvior for a hyporcit that loved to play "Army Guy", fine leader of men (from a considerable distance in the rear), & from the safe confines of Indianapolis I guess?

Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 6, 2011, 04:04 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• All Tressel wins = asterisk
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tressel is as "plastic" as these guys.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 7, 2011, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• He has a fine new position as a "replay consultant". If that's the best you can get in the NFL than man do I feel sorry for him. Wonder if Indianapolis is stocking up one blue and white sweatervests at Walmart.

Comment

• The Colts would be better served to lockup the petty cash.

Comment

• Boy, Coach Tressel really scarred you boys, eh? Must be tough to eat that 1 out of 10 stretch.

Comment

• No actually to the contrary, there is a wealth of material here.

Comment

• Absolutely. At least another 10 years worth.

Comment

• Though, I will come back, briefly, when the NCAA has its say on what you call "months" of "legitimately shitting on OSU." You're obviously not a fact man.
                          Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                          THX Jeff, I knew it was bad but wow that bad? I am so proud to be a Michigan Wolverine, this clear lack of institutional control belongs squarely in Columbus.

OP, it's not just the "lack of institutional control" in Columbus that we should be worried about----what is really REALLY bad there is the lack of intestinal control. But for the fact that Columbus is built in, over, around, and upon a cesspool, this might be the kind of epic disaster that spawns a Hollywood Blockbuster!
                          Last edited by Rob F; September 6, 2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Heh. Well done, Rob.

Comment

• OP, it's not just the "lack of institutional control" in Columbus that we should be worried about----what is really REALLY bad there is the lack of intestinal control. But for the fact that Columbus is built in, over, around, and upon a cesspool, this might be the kind of epic disaster that spawns a Hollywood Blockbuster!

Great point Rob, the good thing for BuckNuts & their Shoe is that it obviously was inspired and designed in the likeness of:

Coincidence?

Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 7, 2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Good call, OP.

And look ... the little nuggets are learning to spell again ...

Comment

Working...
                                X