No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see OP and Caitlyn Jenner hook up...I think they are meant for each other...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Caitlyn wouldn't be interested. She It still prefers females.

Comment

• Kendell Jenner might get a chance to enjoy a piece of The Prime provided she isn't batshit crazy and gay like Bruce or Hack.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• You don't have enough pigmentation to even show up in her visual spectrum. You'll be more transparent than an Urban Meyer apology.

Comment

• Wow, Illinois fires Beckman one week before the season for mistreatment of players

Tim Beckman beamed earlier this week as he stood outside of Memorial Stadium in Champaign, enthusiastically discussing his preparation for the 2015 season as Illinois’ head football coach. By…

Comment

• I'd assume the evidence is overwhelming to fire him before the investigation has ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• U of I also released that they are NOT paying Beckman the remainder of his contract nor any buyout. So, I'd guess that they must have found some realllllly damning stuff.

Comment

• Wow. That's nearly unheard of these days.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/Bn8HWfTkPxw[/ame]

Comment

• Beckman should have been fired before now, as this investigation seems to confirm what the bulk of prior evidence already suggested: that Tim Beckman is a moron. I think Mike Thomas has done the right thing here, but it remains to be seen if the fallout from this will cost him his job. There are consequences to hiring morons.

Comment

• yeah... Are you listening Mary Sue Coleman?
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                          Beckman should have been fired before now, as this investigation seems to confirm what the bulk of prior evidence already suggested: that Tim Beckman is a moron. I think Mike Thomas has done the right thing here, but it remains to be seen if the fallout from this will cost him his job. There are consequences to hiring morons.
                          Yeah, it sounds like Thomas is next. Was the investigation itself really more pushed forward by the President and not the AD?

Comment

• There are currently 50 4* kids that have verbaled to B10 schools. Of those 50, a whopping 42 have pledged to B10 East Schools. Maryland and its 3 four-stars would be tied atop the West for most.

Overall, the B10's recruiting has picked up considerably with 4 teams looking like they'll sign top 15 classes. Again, however, all 4 are in the East.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Damn with that kind of Luminous flux, the B1G should be visible from space?

I guess it wasn't paying enough or cold weather but shitty coaching and poor management.

So when may we expect Morris to start slinging the rock like Payton Manning?
                              Last edited by Prime2; August 30, 2015, 08:38 AM.
                              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• So when may we expect Morris to start slinging the rock like Payton Manning?
                                When he starts taking snaps as a member of the Ottawa Rough Riders ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X