No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I don't think there 53,000 that bother to show up will be too intimidating for us.
    Oh yea? Wait till you guys have to play on that 'crown field'

Comment

• Shaping up to be a very scary Saturday for the B1G.

Iowa tied with North Dakota st in the 3rd.

Wisconsin took nearly 3 quarters to score their first TD against Georgia st.

Comment

• The ND St team is like us scheduling Appy back in '07. They're a good team.

Comment

• Georgia state just scored 14 unanswered to take the lead 17-13 in the 4th.

Comment

• Wisky getting a huge wakeup call just before they play us. Just what we needed.

Comment

• Or maybe they're just not that good.

NDSU going for 2 in Iowa with a chance to take the lead.

Comment

• NDSU gagged there. They've been pounding Iowa on the ground all half and they decide to put it in the air. Iowa 3 minutes away from holding on now.

Comment

• Kirk Ferentz

Comment

• Iowa goes down. Not super shocked there. They don't have a ton of talent and their defense was pretty soft against Miami.

Comment

• NDSU the best in the BIG WEST?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I know that NDSU is a really good I-AA team but there is never an excuse for that. Never.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Wisky getting a huge wakeup call just before they play us. Just what we needed.
                          They don't play until Oct 1.

And it's funny how M is hot poop for only beating UCF by 37, but Wisky struggling w Ga State is a positive for them. Heh
                          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Penn State is puke

Comment

• NDSU outrushed Iowa 239-34 and outgained them 363-231. That win doesn't look like a fluke at all.

Comment

• B10 is going to have a disastrous day.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X