Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    Michigan fans need to grow a spine if their feelings about their own team hinged on tonight's result.
    Wha?

Comment

• He's being himself.

Comment

• The Game is the game that matters, it'll decide who goes to B1G CG. Buckeyes & Michigan don't want rematch vs Wisconsin on neutral field but they'll need to, to win B1G.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          The Game is the game that matters, it'll decide who goes to B1G CG. Buckeyes & Michigan don't want rematch vs Wisconsin on neutral field but they'll need to, to win B1G.
          Huh? Nebraska is undefeated and Wiscy has 2 losses.

Comment

• OSU isn't very good. But, they still have their mulligan, which is nice. But, they just aren't good.

More importantly...6-0, bitches!!!!
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The mulligan disappears anyway on 11/26. That's sudden death.

Comment

• I expect Wisconsin to win out and Nebraska to lose at least two B1G games, Wisconsin goes to B1G title game.

Comment

• That said, sometimes a game like this is good for a team. Right place to play. Grinding out a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    That said, sometimes a game like this is good for a team. Right place to play. Grinding out a win.
                    Yeah, I don't think there's any doom spelled for them. But playing the best team they've seen to date exposed the flaws I saw so far. I'm sure Urbs will coach them up.

Comment

• Right, kstat. At this point, though, it's nice to have that mulligan. M has one, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Dude, he destroyed us as RS Freshman and Sophomore. Again, don't know what to tell you.
                        I was going to drop this, but just realized that when Barrett was a freshman, he didn't play. Braxton Miller was QB. As I previously noted, when Barrett went down as a sophomore against Michigan, his replacement came in and did just as well, ultimately winning a national championship.

Anyway, I don't mean to be difficult. You probably know more than me, and Barrett was good against Michigan as a junior. But it was the offensive line that keyed that victory.

Take care, and remember it's only a game. Barrett may be the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Comment

• I don't know if Wiscy can win out. Tonight took a lot out of them.

Comment

• Their inexplicable lack of prep for jet sweep was maddening. Otherwise, Hornibrook made some throws. OSU made zero plays. And the offensive play calling was perplexing.

But, eh, whatever. As I said earlier this week, the OSU/M angle matters not one lick. All that matters is what happens in Columbus.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              That said, sometimes a game like this is good for a team. Right place to play. Grinding out a win.
                              Agreed. I also feel if OSU lost tonight, they'd come to the game with some extra motivation, chip on their shoulder, nothing to lose etc. That makes them extra scary to play. As of now, M has the chip and they are barreling through the schedule full steam ahead for Nov. 26.
                              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• I don't think "chip on your shoulder" matters at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X