No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure I'd call our secondary weak. Not the best, but not as bad as they were, either. Key will be to contain Persa and get pressure on him. If we let him out of the pocket, .. look out.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rees passed for 300+ against us. Secondary has improved but I don't think we'll know how much till we play guys like Persa, Cousins, Vandenberg & Scheelhaase.

Comment

• Again, Notre Dame is better than they showed against us. Take away half of their turnovers and they win comfortably.

I like our chances next week against a not-100% Persa, and Greg Mattison doing the game planning.

The following week against Sparty? Ugh .. not as confident.

Comment

• Having watched MSU tonight I'm not as worried. As Millen noted Cousins hurries his throws too much and MSU's OL is suspect which makes MSU 's run game shit. AGainst a medicare offense MSU gets it's ass kicked today

Comment

• medicare offense

well how else do you expect senior citizens to play?

Comment

• Well, TM played ok for a quarter
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Better than MSU's o-line.

Comment

• Route is on...

Comment

• So far, what I expected. The d would be abused a wispy would score at will. Nebraska's O would score but they'd self destruct on a few series. TM is easy to rattle.

Comment

• Wisconsin looking very solid on both D and Offense.

Comment

• Yea, Wisky is a pretty good team. That QB they got has kind of made everything come together. Its going to take a really tough team, or Wisky having a bad day, for them to lose.

Comment

• Their QB is one and done right?

Comment

• Yes, thank God. Its amazing how fluidly he has fit into their offense with so little prep time. He looks like he's been running it for three years.

Overall I can't say I didn't see something like this coming, but it was worse than anticipated. Figured they'd roll us in the fourth quarter, not the 2nd and 3rd.

Comment

• Wisky is really good and Wilson is a very good QB who would've put up even bigger numbers at NC State if he didn't have a lousy OL... Badgers are probably a couple levels above everyone else in the B10, I don't see anyone that can beat them. Its possible Wisky has a game where they lay an egg but the B10 is weak enough and their schedule is favorable enough, that I don't forsee that happening.

Comment

• Wispy is very good, but Nebraska played horrible. 11 straight passes with a QB that completes less than 50% of his passes... Does the staff even know their personnel? And on D, Nebraska can talk all they want about guys not doing their assignments but how do you expect a secondary to learn when a guy plays safety one week, corner the next (with one week to learn it) and then is benched and doesn't play. UNL doesn't have suh or last years great secondary... So why is UNL coaching like they are around?

Comment

Working...
                                X