Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint Thomas Franciscan University
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So The bammers Fucking cheat Uber

ok a little fudging there

AA:

hello
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STBFCU?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also, hello...

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Alright. 31-19-1. No big write ups much to the dismay of my legions of fans.

Minnesota (-9) at Illinois. I'm not backing the Goofers as a 1+ score favorite again. Illini to probably lose, but keep it close...even with their QB plucked from the student body at-large.

Penn State (-13') at Purdue. I think this line is way too big. Penn State is way over-inflated. But, I'm going w/ my Bad Boiler/Good Boiler model...so Nittany Lions by 14-17.

Maryland (+3') at Indiana. I think the Turtle covers. I'm not sure I'd back Indiana as a favorite in many situations.

Northwestern (+27') at Ohio State. In theory, NW doesn't have the "physicality" to match up against OSU like Wisky and PSU. History also suggests OSU will blow them out. But, you'd have to shit crazy to back OSU at this point -- and NW is on the come. This is an easy pick -- Evanston High.

Nebraska (+9) at Wisconsin. History suggests the Corn People will get ass-pillaged at Camp Randall. I'm going to go contra history again and back Nebraska-Lincoln to hang around. I'm not sure Wisky's offense is good enough to cover more than a score against a good team.

Michigan (-24') at Michigan State. Total asswailing. I've been fading Sparty for awhile and there absolutely no reason to deviate from that sound strategy with the Death Star and Vengeance of HARBAUGH!!!! rolling into town. The number is made by half. No backdoor worries at all.

Byes: Rutgers and Iowa. Shame they couldn't run back their classic battle of a few weeks ago.
            M 1H -14.

Comment

• Correct, Oracle. That's a lock.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Staying away from this game altogether tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  Staying away from this game altogether tho.
                  Man, you had it at M up 14 at the half.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I know, but fuck.

Comment

• Nebraska ties it up; 17-17 with 3:40 seconds left in regulation.

Comment

• ...... and loses it in OT 23-17. Wisky actually missed the EP in OT giving Neb a chance to win it with a TD and EP. Couldn't get it done against an excellent Wisconsin defense.

If I've got it right, Wisky now has a clear path to the B10 West crown and will play the winner of the osu M game unless some wacky shit happens in the last 4 games of the regular season.

If M wins the East, it will be a rematch on a neutral field with Wisconsin. Not sure I like that. Lots of football left to be played in both divisions.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Nebraska has their destiny in their hands, they just lose the tie-breaker to Wisconsin and have the tougher schedule left (OSU).

Comment

• The Badgers just need the Huskers to lose one more game to have their head-to-head tiebreaker kick in; that’s probably going to happen when they travel to Ohio State next week.

Comment

• 3-3. 34-22-1. As it turns out, there were 5 very clear winners and 1 toss up. I considerably off backing M and Illinois and lost a coin flip on Maryland. I thought that was a hard week, so I'll take the break even.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nebraska/OSU next week is essentially an elimination game. Loser is all but eliminated in the B1G race.

Comment

Working...
                                X