No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine with me in hindsight. Watching ufm get beat down like never before was worth it.

Comment

• DSL,

Do you have the conferences' bowl tallies? I know you used to keep up with such things.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Big Ten was 3-7 with all wins coming from Big Ten West teams. (Minn, NW and Wisc.)

Comment

• Big12 was 4-2 I think

ACC had a really good bowl season. 8-3 I believe.

The SEC was 6-6?

Comment

• Looking forward, the B10 could be REALLY strong next year. Penn State brings almost everyone back. I think Wisconsin brings a shit ton back, too. Then you have Ohio State who is going to be Ohio State. M will probably take a small step backward, but they should still be a top 15 team.

I think you're looking at Penn State and maybe Ohio State as preseason top 5. I assume Alabama and USC will be in the top 5, and then maybe OU, too. I think Wisky and M are top 15 for sure and maybe top 10.

And hey, M gets the joy of playing at HV (probably at night) with PSU coming off a bye week!
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
              Big Ten was 3-7 with all wins coming from Big Ten West teams. (Minn, NW and Wisc.)
              Lots of close losses, so there's that. Only Iowa and Ohio State got pushed in.

Comment

• ...and UNL got trucked by both...Good Lord we suck...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• PSU played well. I don't think many thought the game would be as close as it was..
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The Flying Sanduskey's gave it away
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One game I'm not looking forward to viewing next year: M @ PSU. The pedophiles will be looking to lay on a big dose of payback.

One game I am looking forward to viewing next year: PSU @ OSU. The only bad thing is that one of them will win.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Satan vs. Lucifer
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He didn't say bama was playing bama...

::hello AA::
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The Flying Sanduskey's gave it away
                            They can just ignore the loss

Comment

• I think the Big Ten West should secede from the union...the East is not worthy...fucking losers
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wexit.

Comment

Working...
                                X