No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those were great calls that were just snuffed out by excellent Spartan defense. Haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Starting to think this could be Ferentz's last rodeo
      Nah... the dude has nine lives and then some.

Comment

• yep

Comment

• If current ratings hold, Wisconsin will have played zero top-25 teams this season. The alignment of the B10 is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
            If current ratings hold, Wisconsin will have played zero top-25 teams this season. The alignment of the B10 is ridiculous.
            It looks worse this year because of how bad Nebraska/Iowa/Minnesota are. And Wisconsin got two of the worst teams in the East (they played Michigan, MSU, and OSU last year).

Maybe we need to start thinking beyond a divisional structure. Do what the Big12 is doing and just have the top 2 teams play for the championship at the end of the year. Everyone has maybe 3 teams on the schedule permanently and everyone else rotates. I certainly would like to see us playing Iowa and Wisconsin more often than Rutgers or even Indiana.

Comment

• I wish we could be as good as wisconsin

Comment

• Fuck Wisconsin.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    It looks worse this year because of how bad Nebraska/Iowa/Minnesota are. And Wisconsin got two of the worst teams in the East (they played Michigan, MSU, and OSU last year).

Maybe we need to start thinking beyond a divisional structure. Do what the Big12 is doing and just have the top 2 teams play for the championship at the end of the year. Everyone has maybe 3 teams on the schedule permanently and everyone else rotates. I certainly would like to see us playing Iowa and Wisconsin more often than Rutgers or even Indiana.
                    I would certainly like to see you dead.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I remember when B1G expansion was going on, one of the so-called benefits was going to be that teams couldn't schedule themselves a conference championship.

Now all that happens is that teams schedule themselves a division championship.

Comment

• I like the way it is because from a geography stand point, it makes sense. Iowa is closer to Minnesota than Penn St is ... so Iowa and Minnesota should be in the same division.
                        Traveling costs $$$.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think they could flip MSU and Purdue with no issues..
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Let's make the entire FBS one big conference full of divisions...make it like a mega-NFL...then...at all stadiums...put in free beer vendors...and drop pretzels from drones...yeah...and then put a big moat made of honey mustard around the field...and naked cheerleaders...and free uber rides home...yeah...and then hand out participation ribbons to each player so feelings aren't hurt...and the champs should get nothing...no recognition...cheating bastards...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think Purdue would have some issues.
                              Last edited by froot loops; October 23, 2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                I think they could flip MSU and Purdue with no issues..
                                I'd like to flip you with no issues...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X