X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purdue is about to lose to Missouri on a last FG

Northwestern going to lose to Akron

Comment

• Not a good day. John Heisman played the last time Akron beat a Big Ten team. In 1894.

Comment

• League is total trash.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well, I sort of survived thanks to Ryan Day's odd decision to go for two early in the 3rd. 5-7 in conference to drop to 19-17 on the year. However, my special plays were all remarkably clean covers including SDS winning outright. 5-1 on those. So, 19-17 and 5-1 heading into mostly conference play.

Comment

• Might be the worst the league has looked in a long while. Maybe 2001? The early 90's?

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Minnesota's win over Fresno State may be one of the conference's best non-conf wins by late in the season

Comment

• NW has historically sucked major amounts of balls during the non-conference season so, unfortunately, their loss to Akron means nothing. Nebraska is likely a completely different team without Martinez so their loss doesn't mean anything either. That Purdue defense though -- Jesus.

Comment

• Purdue was a trendy pick to be a program on the rise after last year. I saw some of the BC-Wake game and would say Purdue is likely to be 0-4 after this week.

BTW on Northwestern...just two years ago they lost 9-7 to Illinois State. I had totally forgotten that because they ended up going to and winning a bowl game against Pitt

Comment

• I like Jeff Brohm a lot but the guy needs to focus a lot less on the flea flickers and throwbacks to the QB and instead build a defense that can be within six yards of a wide receiver when a pass is thrown. They are so bad this year I'll bet that even we could score over 30 on them.

Comment

• I told you dumbasses Troy would beat UNL straight up...easy money...idiots...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Interesting article on Big Ten expansion down the road:

Over the past several years analyzing conference realignment, observers have had access to some overarching data, such as TV ratings, athletic department revenue, population and demographic trends …
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• . I picked against Illinois last week and was flummoxed. They jumped out to an early lead and somehow managed to limit 600+ USF yards to 25 points. I still think they suck. However, maybe AJ Bush comes back from injury and sparks their moribund offense a bit. Right after The Wizard authors the first great novel of the 21stMinnesota (+2) at MarylandBoston College (-7) at Purdue. I really thought BC was going to have trouble at Wake on Thursday. And they were in a tight spot in the 3rdBuffalo (-5) at RutgersTulane (-37) at Ohio StateOh the DISRESPEKT the bettors are showing my boy Stevie motherfucking Scott! The last time IU played Sparty at home in the 4thWisconsin (-3) at IowaSpecial Plays. Time to get your free money, Biznitches!!!!

Last edited by iam416; September 21, 2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X