No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are pretty close to exact on ad breaks. When I was involved in buying an ad (local) for the bowl in Bham, they told me the quarter and within 5 minutes (real time) of when it would air. We were never given any indication that it wouldn't be on.

Here are the ratings for last year. Post season up top, scroll down for regular season.

College football TV ratings for the 2024 regular season, bowls, College Football Playoff and National Championship.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Northwestern being Northwestern ...... they are not good. ND IS good. There is nothing horrible about NU's defense and they are getting had by ND's OC.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Pretty good week. 5-1-1 in conference, including predicting M to win 45-10. I also had OSU winning 38-27, which is pretty damn close. Unfortunately, the Utes really let me down and I overvalued LSU's offense. Their defense did about what I expected, but I needed 17 from LSU's offense. Unfortunately, they could have played for another 50 quarters and not scored 17. Finally, if you're not fading UNLV you're just not trying.

41-39-1 and 16-10-1.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• BTW, they can't make the M-Rutgers number big enough. Can't do it. It's only 39 right now. It'd have to get into the high 50s before I'd consider Rutgers. So, I guess you could make it high enough, but low 40s ain't close.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Pretty good week. 5-1-1 in conference, including predicting M to win 45-10. I also had OSU winning 38-27, which is pretty damn close. Unfortunately, the Utes really let me down and I overvalued LSU's offense. Their defense did about what I expected, but I needed 17 from LSU's offense. Unfortunately, they could have played for another 50 quarters and not scored 17. Finally, if you're not fading UNLV you're just not trying.

41-39-1 and 16-10-1.
            Even a busted clock is right twice a day...unless it's a 24-hour military clock...then only once...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Busted military clock >>> The Wizard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crashcourse.

Comment

• correct
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• thirded

Comment

• 78th
                    15th
                    2nth

STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 4-8 since 98

need a fifth

Comment

• need a fifth

...of Vodka?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...wait...hang on crash...I think Taylor Martinez just scored again...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Are we rooting for Sparty or the Buckeyes?

Looks like NW is very likely to win the West, Iowa would've been the only team that might've added another quality win. Wildcats took care of business against the B1G and their division rivals but embarrassed the B1G out of conference. They have the tie breaker vs most their competition.

Comment

• I think you want the Buckeyes to win. Beating a 10-1 TOSUC in The Game would def move you to 3rd.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• M fans have to decide if they want the CFP or the B10 most. If it's the latter, then they want Sparty to win. That means that M will go to the CCG even if they lose to Ohio State. And for a program that hasn't won a B10 title since 2004, that's a pretty big deal. If they want to go to the CFP, then they have to beat Ohio State and I think winning a huge marquee Ohio State game would guarantee them a spot over Oklahoma and, if the unthinkable happens and Georgia wins the SEC, Alabama.

Personally, I'd take the bird in the hand and pull for the outcome that guarantees the chance for a very positive outcome even if they somehow lose to shitbreathing OSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X