No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Paul Chryst didn't take a knee at the end there, scored another TD

560.jpg

Last edited by WingsFan; December 27, 2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Minus Clemson, the ACC's sterling record against other P5 conferences. Kudos to Duke

Purdue 30, Boston College 13
        Duke 21, Northwestern 7
        Duke 40, Baylor 27

Florida 41, Florida State 14
        Georgia 45, Georgia Tech 21
        Minnesota 34, Georgia Tech 10
        Alabama 51, Louisville 14
        Kentucky 56, Louisville 10
        LSU 33, Miami 17
        Wisconsin 35, Miami 3
        California 24, North Carolina 17
        Penn State 51, Pittsburgh 6
        Indiana 20, Virginia 16

Comment

• , That was a good game tonight, that little Vaughn kid for Vandy look like Moore versus osu

Comment

• Purdue vs Auburn. B10 has an opportunity to move to 3-0 in bowl games this season.

One last game for David Blough and several seniors (Zico, Knox, Jones) on offense for Purdue. Auburn probably will try to take away Rondale Moore, so Zico + Hopkins + Herdman should have opportunities. I'm thinking Auburn will be great in the trenches. Auburn DT Derrick Brown in particular is scary. Brown will be a high draft pick. Purdue will call a few/ trick creative plays. Tyler Trent is at the game. Purdue's defense has mostly underclassmen, so whatever Purdue D you see today will be back next season.

Auburn wins 34-20. Hoping for "good David Blough" as that would possibly give Purdue a chance. As I noted earlier, Auburn is just too talented when compared to a Purdue this year from a 5 year recruiting standpoint.

BTFU.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yikes Purdue

Comment

• An embarrassing rout ...... how did that team even win six games including a win over osu?

Brohm should have taken the Louisville job.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Ignore Purdues win over the Buckeyes and they are Purdue with a bunch of bad losses... auburn played a really tough SEC west schedule + Georgia, there losses were mostly to good teams... Never imagined they'd be embarrassed that badly but never thought they had a chance...

Don't like Iowa for same, MSU only losses were quality losses and Iowa lost four games yet only played one ranked opponent...

Kentucky, Penn state should be a good game as should the other B1G-SEC bowl game today, M vs Florida...

Comment

• According to the Indianapolis newspaper this bowl game was a "moral victory" for Purdue and spells great things for Purdue in the future

Comment

• I had Auburn rolling them and I thought Stidham was sitting out for some crazy reason. I have Mississippi State assrailing Iowa, too. Off to a credible start with my picks. They haven't exactly been dead on, but they've been close enough to sneak in as a winner. 3-0 in B10 Bowl Games and 2-0 in my specials.

I'm getting a little nervous about my Clemson pick since they lost Lawrence. Fingers crossed. Fucking hate Notre Dame, especially a Notre Dame team that backs into the CFP playing essentially a G5 of schedule.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                        According to the Indianapolis newspaper this bowl game was a "moral victory" for Purdue and spells great things for Purdue in the future
                        David Bell is a Wide Receiver from Indianapolis, IN. All-American Bowl participant. First team All-State selection and Indiana Mr. Football runner-up. Named the...
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tough to know how good Clemson is with them playing an ACC schedule, they played some close games against mediocre teams.

Comment

• Correct. Syracuse is fucking garbage.

Comment

• Syracuse was neck with West Virginia for a majority of the game last night. WV was without Will Grier and their starting LT.
                              ACC definitely looks weak (as has been noted with their non-conference results).

It's very fair to question Clemson. Though you almost have to classify ND as an ACC team because of their schedule. ND played 5 ACC teams.

Bama not winning this Playoff would be a SHOCK.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X