No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These things are rarely discussed publicly.
    Yea, liney should know, he has been in that predicament many a times.

Comment

• The Big Ten seemed more than happy to talk about the Illinois - Michigan game publically back in 2000 or 1999 or whenever that game was. There was another Michigan game where the Big Ten was more than happy to talk about how the refs screwed the OTHER team, probably that pylon game.

Comment

• DSL.....I don't recall stating Bo's name should be on the trophy either.....

FWIW.....from '69 to '79...Bo went 18-14-3 against ranked teams...10-7-1 against top 10 teams.....including a win against a ranked Northwestern team. You can look up the record of your schmucknuts....but I will add a caveat now.....Woody shouldn't be named on the trophy either.

Comment

• Stagg's name is good enough.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't see why Bo's name SHOULDN'T be on there. He sure as hell won more Big Ten titles than Paterno did.

Comment

• His name is on the coach of the year trophy (I think??)
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Still not a household name, at least for lingerie makers.

Comment

• Penn State still winning the Scandal Bowl, helped by 2 schmucknut fumbles.

Comment

• Penn State wins the Scandal Bowl 20-14.

Awwww...
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wisconsin is destroying Penn State, so looks like we'll have a rematch. Even if these are the two best teams in the conference, I think rematches are ridiculous, so let's send Penn State anyways

Comment

• PSU didn't play anyone till a few weeks ago, their slide isn't surprising given their only three tough B10 games were the last three...

Ohio looks to have an easy time in the 'east'; I see tons of seniors on those two teams while Ohio loses little that they'll miss.

Comment

• We will still be playing Michigan, MSU, and Nebraska from the West OTOH

Comment

• OL has some losses. Posey is a loss, even though he barely played.

Schedule is great for the next two seasons.

5 losses by 7 or less. Still figuring out how to win. Very much like 2001 team.

Inexplicable game of the year is OSU over Wisky.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• When you have conference championship games, rematches are part of the bad that comes with them.

Comment

• Illinois got beat 27-7 by Minnesota. Say goodbye to the Zookster

Comment

Working...
                                X