No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They won't score 48 but Wiscy will be lucky to score on that D. More like a 31-0 type score.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CRD may pull his starters and let his old buddy score a feel good TD, .. but W won't get into double figures.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• No f-ing way.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU-Wisky is another rock fight. Someone will win 17-13 or something like that.

Fortunately, Ohio State should win the next 3 after this shitfest to go into the M game with a theoretical chance of winning the B10. It'll be about 1-2% tops, but, hey, it's a chance.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, seems like there might be evidence coming that M was breaking rules to steal signs. From the article -- if true -- it's pretty much exactly what I would have guessed.

But, I guess we still need to see the actual evidence.

Suspended Michigan staffer Connor Stalions, who is at the center of the NCAA's sign-stealing probe, purchased tickets in his own name for more than 30 games over the past three years at 11 different Big Ten schools, multiple sources told ESPN.

Comment

• Once the evidence is actually established, the next move for M fans is to say the rule is stupid.

Comment

• we did.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stallions bought tickets to the OSU-Penn State game this weekend -- on each side of the stadium at about the 45. Shockingly, they went unused.

I wonder why he bought those tickets and why oh why they all of sudden went unused.

Nothing to see.

Comment

• Listen, this is about a man who's just good at his job. Is that what we do now in America? Punish people for being good at their job?

Comment

• Bringing KGB techniques to scouting!

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether HARBAUGH!!!!!!! broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with their video cameras...they did.

But you can't hold a whole football team responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole football system? And if the whole football system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, CRD- isn't this an indictment of our entire NCAA society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth HARBAUGH!!!!!!!. Gentlemen!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let's not forget this man is a decorated MARINE. Or Navy Seal. Or whatever the fuck he is.

The only spying I'm outraged about is whatever stadium is filming the CROWD. OUTRAGEOUS. I thought this was America?

Comment

• This part drew my attention, in case the school tries to claim he was acting all on his own.

It's uncertain who was funding the purchases. Stallions makes $55,000 per year, according to the University of Michigan's website. But the operation included thousands of dollars in ticket sales and the cost of travel to the stadiums.

Comment

• Oh, he's obviously a lone gunman, DSL!

Comment

• Well, its about time that Michigan stepped up its covert spy operations to the level of OSU and the SEC. They've been lagging for quite some time now.

If anything, they need to do more. Maybe they can fire Manuel and use the savings from his salary to do even more in the spy game.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X