No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, CRD unequivocally denied the report re Purdue. But that’s irrelevant anyway.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Well, CRD unequivocally denied the report re Purdue. But that’s irrelevant anyway.
        Michigan has unequivocally denied breaking the rules too. None of the actual significant evidence has made its way to the public eye yet and no investigations have been completed. But since UM has handed over documentation of the collaboration between Purdue, OSU, and Rutgers, I'm inclined to believe that it has the same level of veracity as the info that has been handed over to the NCAA and the B1G vis-a-vis Stalions's off campus scouting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I have yet to see a solid yes or no answer on whether collusion among opponents is illegal. Although I assume that if it wasn't, mgoblog would be shouting about it from the rooftops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Michigan has unequivocally denied breaking the rules too. None of the actual significant evidence has made its way to the public eye yet and no investigations have been completed. But since UM has handed over documentation of the collaboration between Purdue, OSU, and Rutgers, I'm inclined to believe that it has the same level of veracity as the info that has been handed over to the NCAA and the B1G vis-a-vis Stalions's off campus scouting.
            No they haven’t

Comment

• Anyway, M keeps lying and lying and lying about CRD.

Expected.

Comment

• But.....Purdue!!!!!!!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, yes

Comment

• Who is OSU's Connor Stalions Talent? You know you have one. Everyone is doing it.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Probably CRD

Comment

• Blake Corum has hired an attorney to disassociate himself from an LLC he was involved in with CS? WTF? Is this shell LLC how CS funded his operation?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The "business" is repairing broken vaccum cleaners.

I hear that business has absolutely sucked.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I was just cruising thru some of the most recent articles regarding whether or when Harbaugh will be suspended.

I'm thinking its 60% - 40% that the B1G will do nothing at this time, and defer to the NCAA.

Thursday will likely tell the tale.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Death Penalty
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would put it at 95% the B10 acts and about 75% it’s meaningful.

Comment

Working...
                                X